I physically intimidated a guy half my size, and half my age

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well - not quite half my age, but certainly a solid 10 years my junior.
He looked about 19 - I'm 31.
I could have also lifted him up with one hand.

But - I was at the discotheque, and he kept sneaking up behind me and dancing stupidly:

tenor.gif

Not entirely dissimilar to what you see here.

Obviously - a joke - at my expense.

So, initially - I told him, you know - beat it.

As soon as I turned my back again, he continued his self righteous tirade - so I pushed him by his throat.
Good hard shove around the neck.
He fell back on his heels.

It's like - he obviously felt, being so small, he could continue his satirical charade with impunity; had never considered the possibility of negative consequence - so it appeared his brain short circuited slightly.

He basically ran off like a little bitch.

Exactly, like a little bitch.

I assume he went crying to a security guard or some shit - but I didn't hear anything - although one of them was eyeballing the fuck out of me later.

Thing is - I know I have to be on my best behavior in nightclubs cause - I'm a big motherfucker, and oftentimes quite a bit older than the college students I'm partying with/girls I'm creeping on etc.
I attend the same two or three nightclubs mostly, and the security is very familiar with me - I don't want to get a bad reputation - but this was entirely reflexive.

I didn't want to throat punch the little dude - but I couldn't in good conscience allow that travesty against, and compromise of, what it means to be a man - go unseen to.

Later on in the night he I saw him in a corner - stood there - basically staring at me with - I guess bemusement at that which had compromised what he felt was his inherent right; being a small dude, getting away with ragging on a guy twice his size, cause of his size.

Anyways - I must say it felt fairly excellent - watching him stagger back in horror upon his airway being temporarily disrupted.

10487370.jpg

cool story bro, now go size up some more dudes...lol. Remind me of those old dudes at the gym that like to walk all close to you and huff and puff.

you should have forced him to twerk and make sexual humiliating gestures to scar him

but what you did works too

1. Push a little guy to the ground who was not threatening you
2. Brag about it on a karate forum
3. ?????
4. Profit

You should have taken him out back and fucked the Christ outta him. That'll show him who's boss.

you should have forced him to twerk and make sexual humiliating gestures to scar him

but what you did works too

"TWERK BITCH - OR I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!".

I get what you're saying - but I do wish there were a more realistic means to bring it to fruition.

As a manlet this is exactly why I never dance when other dudes are around

I miss the old days where a little justified violence wasn't met with gunfire, lawsuits and hate-stares.

Some people just need to be shoved down or punched in the face.

Think you're tough? I KO'd a 7 year old at Chuck E Cheese for looking at me the wrong way.

tenor.gif

young guy, makes a fool of old guy's dancing at a disco, more at 11, on this breaking story.

PEDKoPx.gif

I was a show a few years back, sold out at a small venue. A band I didn't really like was playing, so I moved to the back. There was a dude who was clearly rolling but wasn't bothering me. A little while later and he hit me with an elbow. I gently pushed him away, but he came back and did it again.

So, you know what I did?

I walked away.

I will say there are a lot of guys out there that act tough until they realize the other person actually is ready to bang on sight. Then they fuck off.

At the risk of sounding like a phaggy keyboard warrior I've had people fuck around with me/people I'm with until I clinch my fists and give them the Fedor look. Then they are "whatever man, lets leave"

Well - not quite half my age, but certainly a solid 10 years my junior.
He looked about 19 - I'm 31.
I could have also lifted him up with one hand.

But - I was at the discotheque, and he kept sneaking up behind me and dancing stupidly:

tenor.gif

Not entirely dissimilar to what you see here.

Obviously - a joke - at my expense.

So, initially - I told him, you know - beat it.

As soon as I turned my back again, he continued his self righteous tirade - so I pushed him by his throat.
Good hard shove around the neck.
He fell back on his heels.

It's like - he obviously felt, being so small, he could continue his satirical charade with impunity; had never considered the possibility of negative consequence - so it appeared his brain short circuited slightly.

He basically ran off like a little bitch.

Exactly, like a little bitch.

I assume he went crying to a security guard or some shit - but I didn't hear anything - although one of them was eyeballing the fuck out of me later.

Thing is - I know I have to be on my best behavior in nightclubs cause - I'm a big motherfucker, and oftentimes quite a bit older than the college students I'm partying with/girls I'm creeping on etc.
I attend the same two or three nightclubs mostly, and the security is very familiar with me - I don't want to get a bad reputation - but this was entirely reflexive.

I didn't want to throat punch the little dude - but I couldn't in good conscience allow that travesty against, and compromise of, what it means to be a man - go unseen to.

Later on in the night he I saw him in a corner - stood there - basically staring at me with - I guess bemusement at that which had compromised what he felt was his inherent right; being a small dude, getting away with ragging on a guy twice his size, cause of his size.

Anyways - I must say it felt fairly excellent - watching him stagger back in horror upon his airway being temporarily disrupted.

10487370.jpg

So basically you got triggered by a handicapped or otherwise socially inept person. And could have been thrown in jail because you have some distorted view on what it is to be a man.

TS is the triggered country bumpkin in this gif...
tenor.gif

<{Heymansnicker}> .

how shitty were you dancing that you were worthy of mockery.

Back