"I promise to hurt guys (this time), and finish fights." - GSP

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I’ve trained a lot of things,” St-Pierre said. “I’m gonna be more there to hurt guys and to go for the finish. To submit, to break. To go for the break. To go for the knockout or go for the break if i have a submission. Until he taps. I’m gonna be more opportunistic.”

St-Pierre, 36, acknowledged that toward the end of his reign asUFC 170-pound champion, he was not necessarily going for finishes all the time. “Rush” said he was “overthinking a little bit too much” and focusing on just doing what he was doing to win rather than trying to get a stoppage.

“If he doesn’t open up, you keep doing what you do well to win the fight,” St-Pierre. “You’re winning, so you don’t necessarily change.”

No longer, GSP said. When he comes back to the UFC, he said he plans on going for the finish, especially in fights in which he senses his opponent has broken. That will be different from the past, he said.

“They were accepting the defeat,” St-Pierre said of previous opponents. “They knew they were going to lose before the end of the fight. They were fighting to not get beat up too much instead of fighting to win.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...fc-return-im-gonna-be-more-there-to-hurt-guys

Dear GSP,

He said the same thing before he retired. Don't blink. Bisping is gonna smash him and then he is gonna retire again. One just don't gain killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. Look at Jones. Hurts Cormier and goes balls to the wall to put him out. He has killer instinct.

wolf-ticket.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D289

Remember that time he said "I'm gonna show people something they've never seen before" and then it was 5 lackluster rounds with a decision. Classic GSP.

LOL

STFU liar

Humans are more reckless when they are young and feel invincible. If you don't wreck opponents in your prime, you are not going to do it at the tail end of your career.

I won't be surprised if GSP looks like Rashad Evans and BJ Penn. Hesitant to pull the trigger due to fear of getting rekt-n-slept.

The only thing GSP is going to hurt is our attention spans..

I bet when GSP plays Mortal Kombat he makes sure he is defending 99% of the time, then gets the opponents health down just a bit, then waits it out till time is up and he wins because he had more health left and was defending.

lol

{<jordan}
{<jordan}
{<jordan}
{<jordan}
{<jordan}

shut the fuck up gsp go fight T-Wood and get ktfo

I still feel bad for the people that believed him and didn't blink for 25 minutes

I bet when GSP plays Mortal Kombat he makes sure he is defending 99% of the time, then gets the opponents health down just a bit, then waits it out till time is up and he wins because he had more health left and was defending.

lol

I bet he plays street fighter cuz he's not a scrub

Back