"I promise to hurt guys (this time), and finish fights." - GSP

Oh those new secret moves he promised 6 years ago?

would be nice, I dont really see why he is coming back to begin with doe, unless its only for couple "super" fights? :S

if he takes out bisping and looks great, what next?

I made someone bleed. It was my girlfriend while her aunt Flow visits.

Red Wing King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, & you're taking credit for that? You should change your user name to @MotherNature :D

<{JustBleed}>

Make us proud GSP
icon_cheers.png
You are soooo going down for this insubordination. :cool:

@MonkeyGirl

Lol gsp getting ripped. Guy was so risk-averse that he has to convince hisself he won't be risk-averse.

Hes been training on the alien mothership for 4 years now, of course he's learned some intergalactic finishing techniques

Hes been training on the alien mothership for 4 years now, of course he's learned some intergalactic finishing techniques

Probably just learned how to get anally probed and took 25 minutes to cum from it.

More funny is him saying he's going to go "for the break" on submissions. People made fun of him for not being able to finish the kimura on Dan Hardy. GSP said he just didn't know how to finish the technique but you could tell he was just afraid to really crank it. Sounds like he's still sore from that.

That was my take as well. I don't think Georges ever really wants to hurt people. That is not in his nature.

He said the same thing before he retired. Don't blink. Bisping is gonna smash him and then he is gonna retire again. One just don't gain killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. Look at Jones. Hurts Cormier and goes balls to the wall to put him out. He has killer instinct.

You could easily compare that finish to GSP/Hughes II. GSP had the Serra loss, got older and he started playing it a bit safer. He was a killer for quite a while though. He certainly had every bit as much of an instinct to finish as someone like Jones, who hadn't finished a legit LHW in nearly 7 years up until that head kick against Cormier. GSP finished when he fought outmatched LWs too.

He said the same thing before he retired. Don't blink. Bisping is gonna smash him and then he is gonna retire again. One just don't gain killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. Look at Jones. Hurts Cormier and goes balls to the wall to put him out. He has killer instinct.

That's while I always think less of GSP than of Fedor, Jones, and Silva.

When ever those guys smelled blood, they put you in a body bag. When GSP smells blood, he gets aroused and starts dry humping.

Back