I put a Rockstar REVOLT Killer Grape! energy drink in the FREEZER - how much time do I have

Cause it was in a locker

1168-fghi2164qf.jpg

<seedat>

But it won't escape if I don't pop the tab

Clippy.

Dude.

Cans explode in the freezer because water expands when it freezes. If you pop the tab before putting a can in the freezer, the expansion will force the liquid out of the top while the core freezes. You'll make a mess bud.

Clippy.

Dude.

Cans explode in the freezer because water expands when it freezes. If you pop the tab before putting a can in the freezer, the expansion will force the liquid out of the top while the core freezes. You'll make a mess bud.

Oh shit that guy was trollin me

Fuck you @Clippy I hope that shit doesn't solidify and explodes all over your damn ass...

Other then that,

Have a good day...

I actually wasn't trolling. If you're unsure of the time it takes to freeze and don't want a boom. Open it and take it out before it explodes.

Soda cans explode from the carbonation separating from the liquid, not from the expanding liquid. If your worried about the expanded liquid A) drink a little or B) Take it out. Seeping up is not as big of a problem as an explosion.

I actually wasn't trolling. If you're unsure of the time it takes to freeze and don't want a boom. Open it and take it out before it explodes.

Soda cans explode from the carbonation separating from the liquid, not from the expanding liquid. If your worried about the expanded liquid A) drink a little or B) Take it out. Seeping up is not as big of a problem as an explosion.

Explosions are fun bud

Anytime you need a drink cold, put warm water on the outside and wait 10 minutes. Put it in the freezer. The water needs to be warm. Can will be almost frozen in 10 minutes.

This is the only way to get a 12 pack cold right away.

Anytime you need a drink cold, put warm water on the outside and wait 10 minutes. Put it in the freezer. The water needs to be warm. Can will be almost frozen in 10 minutes.

This is the only way to get a 12 pack cold right away.

Spoken like a true alcholic

@The guest let's get drunk

An hour is plenty.

The fastest way to chill a can of soda or beer is to put it in ice water with salt.

A six pack of beer can be rapidly cooled by burying it in sand, pouring gasoline on top of it, and lighting the gasoline.
BUSTED

The fire did not significantly alter the temperature of the beer; in fact, the fire actually raised the temperature slightly, not to mention burying the beer made the cans sandy.

(With this myth quickly busted, Adam and Jamie tested other cooling methods. A carbon dioxide fire extinguisher was able to cool a six pack to a satisfactory temperature in approximately 3 minutes. In terms of practicality, though, one’s best bet is to use icy salt water, which cooled the beer to an ideal temperature in 5 minutes. Barring that, normal ice water was next fastest at 15 minutes. The other methods tested (the freezer, ice only, and the refrigerator) did not cool the beer rapidly enough to warrant their use in a spur-of-the-moment event.)

Last edited:
Spoken like a true alcholic

@The guest let's get drunk
Hey your the one asking about rockstar like a 15 year old fat gamer. Lets get you some mountain dew while were at it.

The alcoholic in me does not like to be called out..

20 minutes is a lot can explode all over your stuff.

Hey your the one asking about rockstar like a 15 year old fat gamer. Lets get you some mountain dew while were at it.

The alcoholic in me does not like to be called out..

I mean no offence I'm also an alcoholic so I thought it was cool

you know like the way black people talk to each other

Back