I remember when people said there was no way that Conor beats Nate in a decision

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
"If it goes 5 rounds its over"
"Theres just no way"
"Conor needs it done in 2"

Now we have people saying the same about Khabib.

giphy.gif

I remember

And now the way he won (said to be impossible) is used against him "He only won a majority decision pshhhh"

I remember when Conor said Nate was a gazelle and he was going to eat him only to tap like a chicken in two rounds.

To be fair he didn't look great after those first 2 rounds

Under the new scoring system though he wins a UD not a MD

Diaz took his foot off the gas in the 4th and threw it away

in before idiots who think that decision should have gone to nate.

if you didn't have it 3-2 conor (1-2-4) then you should either stop watching MMA or stop trying to judge fights.

Man it's a slow fucking day for sherdog. No one gives a fuck about a fight that happened years ago, that wasn't even his last fight that he fought. There are plenty of other Conor threads that you can post this in. I guess everyone has to see your immaculant, never been thought of before thread right?

It's true. Never expected Conor to take a decision especially after the cardio wall he hit in first fight.

Props to Conor. He still took round 4 after losing the 3rd.

probably the only 2 people in the entire building that thought Conor won were the 2 judges.

Only a special kind of idiot brags about a split decision

I remember when Conor said Nate was a gazelle and he was going to eat him only to tap like a chicken in two rounds.

“Nobody knows what the fuck a gazelle is, this is America motherfucker.”

acbc8330-ead4-11e5-8325-97e35e4b3dfd_GettyImages-513572034.jpg

I mean, he barely won a split decision. and he resorted to the Condit special to eek out the round he needed, jab and run away. No it was not "resetting the position" it was full on turn your back and jog away to burn the clock.

because nobody thought he's spend 5 rounds running away and kicking nate's legs...

Regardless of who you think won between Conor and Nate, this is an apples and oranges comparison. Nate can box. Khabib can't. This fight revolves around whether or not Conor can keep it standing long enough to catch Khabib. Nate actually has the ability to keep it standing against Conor and stay competitive. If Khabib can't get a takedown early, it will probably be a really bad night for him.

I really dislike Conor & was very invested in Nate winning again, & it was a pretty close fight, therefore Nate obviously won & was robbed.

I think Khabib has a suspect gas tank as well

People acting like Khabib is some cardio machine

Back