I remember when people said there was no way that Conor beats Nate in a decision

I remember Marvin Gaye sang, let’s get it on.
I remember Otis Redding, sitting on the dock of the bay, oh he went away,
I remember Sam Cooke Y’all, bring your heart to me, from your love I can’t be free
I remember Elvis Pressley, and your blue suede shoes, oh gave me the blues.

You said it my brother

Spot on

Here is what was actually happening in reality

11hvsrd.gif

*Conor blocks every strike and circles out as he pre-emptively ducks to avoid any would be return fire.

- Or Conor would smartly tie Nate up on his terms and dictate complete control

2mgl1xv.gif

*Conor blocks every strike and then as Nate persues to get offence going, Conor wraps him up and stiffles any more possible offence from Nate, literally shutting Nate down dead in his tracks

2i0u72t.jpg

*Conor ducks and steps out to his left off the cage and lands a beautiful left straight off the duck and step out.

*As Nate attempts to respond, Conor instantly TIES Nate up into a 2 on 1 on Nate's left arm to stiffle any more possible offence. Absolutely beautful display of boxing skill and CONTROL by Conor

*After Conor has steped out, landed, and TIED Nate up to take away any more offence, Conor transitions to controlling Nate's right arm with his left, Conor is lifting Nate's arm up and off the opening Conor KNEES that side of Nate's open body.

*Conor then transitions to a single collar tie and knees Nate again

Just beautiful.

You will notice Nate really only had 2 moments the entire fight. At the very end of round 2, and toward the end of round 3

And as you can see, it was actually Conor up against the fence conserving energy, rolling and dodging shots while still managing to land his own counters in-between Nate's flurries.

Also landing elbows in tight
2i7yahk.gif

The fight was no where near as close as the biased commentary would have lead you to believe.

Even in Nate's biggest moments, Conor was still truly the more effevtive fighter.

Conor was rolling/catching/deflecting/dodging the vast majority of Nate's desperate flurries up against the fence

As you said, Conor was objectively winning round 3 "until Nate's flurries"

Btw funny how shertards can say Conor tried to game out a win by "running," yet it was Nate who did all he could to game out a decision win with IN-effective flurries for show, and last second takedowns (5th rd)

Conor had complete control of the fight and dominated about 22 minutes of a 25 minute fight

Another factor that gets ignored is how when Nate started going into a high guard in an attempt to hulk his way through Conor's counters and get in-close, Conor started PUNISHING Nate with hellacious body punching. This is what gassed Nate out @boss429

2v81x6p.gif

Nate's hands up into a high guard, amd Conor sneaking in body punches to thei exposed body

Just look how Conor double fients the jab then shifts and sneaks in the right hook to the body - just places it so perfectly on exposed liver. Flawless boxing skill by Conor

Conor then steps out away from any possible offence - after the double jab fient to body right hook set up on a high guard Nate trying to hulk through

That was absolutely FULL CONTROL, SKILL, and nullifying by Conor

And I can post more examples if you like.

Conor dominated that fight. People don't know what they are watching

Any adjustments Nate would try to make, Conor would counter adjust.

-Nate eating so many counters had to take the fight inside and went into a high guard attempting to hulk smash in.

-Conor adjusting with body punching to expose Nate's high guard

- elbows in tight and rolling/dodging/countering in tight

This is how incredibly Next Level Conor is. You can do all the right things and Conor still wins.

If you adjust, Conor will simply adjust to your adjustments. Conor's fight IQ and skill is absolutely mind-blowing. Conor has Bobby Fischer like fight IQ

Truly was a phenomenal performance by Connor. Very very underrated win. If you truly analyze the fight with an objective mind and go over it frame by frame, Conor very arguably won all 5 rounds. Either way it really was a shutout performance from Conor. Aside from 2 Nate Diaz moments that weren't all that effective. I had Conor 4-1

Conor outclassed a significantly larger opponent who had all the physical qualities on paper to trouble him. Conor is just that much on another level in skill and IQ.

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@That209
@Arm Barbarian
@CPH

The best thing Nate ever did in that fight was masterful manipulation of the judges and crowd with his sudden high-volume-low-power end of the round flurries. Well known biases: duration neglect and peak-end effect. The flurries were really ineffective in doing any damage, and didn't at all make up for the 90% of the round he already lost in 2 and 3, but it gave the impression that he did really well in those rounds. Some crazy people were even saying Nate won round 2....

Scored objectively, the fight was never close, and MD instead of UD was absolutely ridiculous. I gave Conor 1-2-3-4, but could've seen 5 going his way too. In 5, Nate once again took advantage of the peak-end effect by going for the last second takedown, and it worked, but it was also Conor's least impressive round overall.

I really dislike Conor & was very invested in Nate winning again, & it was a pretty close fight, therefore Nate obviously won & was robbed.

Yep

1,2,4 Conor. Could not be any clearer. I have re-watch that fight like 10 times. It’s incredibly clear Conor won.. He knocked him down multiple times in the first 2 rounds. So nobody gave him even one of the last 3 rounds? Watch round 4 please. Just watch it.

Yeah those people forgot to take into account shitty judging

Which 3 rounds do you imbeciles think Nate won?

Conor knocked the last working brain cells out of Nates stoner brain and apparently his fans too.

Regardless of who you think won between Conor and Nate, this is an apples and oranges comparison. Nate can box. Khabib can't. This fight revolves around whether or not Conor can keep it standing long enough to catch Khabib. Nate actually has the ability to keep it standing against Conor and stay competitive. If Khabib can't get a takedown early, it will probably be a really bad night for him.
Nate can box. .but has shit for takedowns. Chad took him down 3x in 1st, and had him down most of the 2nd until he went for ghe stupid guillotine. Khabib has effective striking and is pretty damn good at not getting hit. He turn his shoulders and uses them to block often and generally has his hands up. Sure conor can get the punch, but odds are conor will be taken down. Khabib hasnt even been rocked before. And conor doenst have 1 punch ko power really. I like watching conor fight. Iike watching khabib fight.. In this fight i think i will be watching khabib fight and conor not have any answers.

in before idiots who think that decision should have gone to nate.

if you didn't have it 3-2 conor (1-2-4) then you should either stop watching MMA or stop trying to judge fights.

Diaz won 3 rounds.

Rounds 1, 2 and 5 went to Diaz, easy.

You said it my brother

Spot on

Here is what was actually happening in reality

11hvsrd.gif

*Conor blocks every strike and circles out as he pre-emptively ducks to avoid any would be return fire.

- Or Conor would smartly tie Nate up on his terms and dictate complete control

2mgl1xv.gif

*Conor blocks every strike and then as Nate persues to get offence going, Conor wraps him up and stiffles any more possible offence from Nate, literally shutting Nate down dead in his tracks

2i0u72t.jpg

*Conor ducks and steps out to his left off the cage and lands a beautiful left straight off the duck and step out.

*As Nate attempts to respond, Conor instantly TIES Nate up into a 2 on 1 on Nate's left arm to stiffle any more possible offence. Absolutely beautful display of boxing skill and CONTROL by Conor

*After Conor has steped out, landed, and TIED Nate up to take away any more offence, Conor transitions to controlling Nate's right arm with his left, Conor is lifting Nate's arm up and off the opening Conor KNEES that side of Nate's open body.

*Conor then transitions to a single collar tie and knees Nate again

Just beautiful.

You will notice Nate really only had 2 moments the entire fight. At the very end of round 2, and toward the end of round 3

And as you can see, it was actually Conor up against the fence conserving energy, rolling and dodging shots while still managing to land his own counters in-between Nate's flurries.

Also landing elbows in tight
2i7yahk.gif

The fight was no where near as close as the biased commentary would have lead you to believe.

Even in Nate's biggest moments, Conor was still truly the more effevtive fighter.

Conor was rolling/catching/deflecting/dodging the vast majority of Nate's desperate flurries up against the fence

As you said, Conor was objectively winning round 3 "until Nate's flurries"

Btw funny how shertards can say Conor tried to game out a win by "running," yet it was Nate who did all he could to game out a decision win with IN-effective flurries for show, and last second takedowns (5th rd)

Conor had complete control of the fight and dominated about 22 minutes of a 25 minute fight

Another factor that gets ignored is how when Nate started going into a high guard in an attempt to hulk his way through Conor's counters and get in-close, Conor started PUNISHING Nate with hellacious body punching. This is what gassed Nate out @boss429

2v81x6p.gif

Nate's hands up into a high guard, amd Conor sneaking in body punches to thei exposed body

Just look how Conor double fients the jab then shifts and sneaks in the right hook to the body - just places it so perfectly on exposed liver. Flawless boxing skill by Conor

Conor then steps out away from any possible offence - after the double jab fient to body right hook set up on a high guard Nate trying to hulk through

That was absolutely FULL CONTROL, SKILL, and nullifying by Conor

And I can post more examples if you like.

Conor dominated that fight. People don't know what they are watching

Any adjustments Nate would try to make, Conor would counter adjust.

-Nate eating so many counters had to take the fight inside and went into a high guard attempting to hulk smash in.

-Conor adjusting with body punching to expose Nate's high guard

- elbows in tight and rolling/dodging/countering in tight

This is how incredibly Next Level Conor is. You can do all the right things and Conor still wins.

If you adjust, Conor will simply adjust to your adjustments. Conor's fight IQ and skill is absolutely mind-blowing. Conor has Bobby Fischer like fight IQ

Truly was a phenomenal performance by Connor. Very very underrated win. If you truly analyze the fight with an objective mind and go over it frame by frame, Conor very arguably won all 5 rounds. Either way it really was a shutout performance from Conor. Aside from 2 Nate Diaz moments that weren't all that effective. I had Conor 4-1

Conor outclassed a significantly larger opponent who had all the physical qualities on paper to trouble him. Conor is just that much on another level in skill and IQ.

@markg171
@MescalineDreams
@That209
@Arm Barbarian
@CPH

Yeah can't argue with that. Body shots when you have a pre existing rib injury will definitely do it.

It is actually laughable that there are people there that hate Conor enough to actually pretend he didn't win round 2.

I get people have their favourites, but it wasn't like it was particularly close or anything.

I think he has really been working on his cardio, it showed against Raging Al, he put a beating down for 5 rounds.

He better work on it. Last camp he had 4 months to train. This one is only 2 months.

Only a special kind of idiot brags about a split decision <Moves>

Vs a gatekeeper ... oraayh

Yeah can't argue with that. Body shots when you have a pre existing rib injury will definitely do it.
And yet no proof has ever been provided of this so called rib injury.

But yet I bet you will ignore how Conor fought Nate the first time with staph, or how Nate was significantly larger.and how Conor took the fight on short notice at 170.

I'm actually kind of surprised. When you aren't posting about Conor you're a good poster. I have nothing against you. But for some reason when it comes to Conor you just go off the rails and can't be objective or rational..guess Conor brings that out in you...honestly sad imo

And yet no proof has ever been provided of this so called rib injury.

But yet I bet you will ignore how Conor fought Nate the first time with staph, or how Nate was significantly larger.and how Conor took the fight on short notice at 170.

I'm actually kind of surprised. When you aren't posting about Conor you're a good poster. I have nothing against you. But for some reason when it comes to Conor you just go off the rails and can't be objective or rational..guess Conor brings that out in you...honestly sad imo

Is there proof of the staph or of the knee injury in the Mendez fight that seems to be accepted without question?

Nate isn't that big, he fought 95% of his career at LW and was ragdolled against true welterweights and look at all the size advantages he's enjoyed in his career that he even brags about. He had almost 20 lbs on Floyd plus height and reach but you never mention that.

I would say the same about you as far as being objective and rational go and actually enjoyed the few posts not involving Conor I've seen from you too. I even like reading your essays on how amazing Conor is even when he's only doing things we've seen several others do as well but you really can't claim to be objective or rational when it comes to him because you're not.

I don't even really dislike him. He fights in my favorite style. I just hate what he represents and all the brain dead parrots he's brought to the sport that have no respect for the history and care more about the drama than the fighting and technique.

Just look at the comment on the Paulie twitter thing. "You got your ass kicked by Cotto who Mayweather beat easily. Conor almost knocked out Mayweather with an uppercut (lol). He's better than Cotto and would Knock you out in a round"
Seriously?? If you can't see the level of stupidity and ignorance in that comment which is all to common from these so called "fans" I don't even know what to say.

End of rant, lol

Last edited:
in before idiots who think that decision should have gone to nate.

if you didn't have it 3-2 conor (1-2-4) then you should either stop watching MMA or stop trying to judge fights.
Exactly it was a blatant Conor win, you'll always get lunatics though pal.

Back