"I ripped the condom. Burn. I got you." -- gay man on HIV rampage taunted victims

Everyone knows that Democrats wear condoms (and/or use cigars), it is Republicans that don't use condoms.
th

Well then I just hope that Republican who they found with the wide stance in the truck stop bathroom or whatever was using some kind of protection.

Well then I just hope that Republican who they found with the wide stance in the truck stop bathroom or whatever was using some kind of protection.
Wishing won’t do you any good, for he gave it to you..you got it

When old treads about male on male sex are bumped there are always a bunch of banned posters and waaaay too much interest.

It’s just a little aids. Barely even a crime in California any more.

I feel that being boiled alive in feces would be a fitting punishment here. Takers?

Yes, but remember, on the other side of the glory it could be anyone .... n ..... e .... 1
So you're saying that might be your mouth someone is sticking their dink into on the other side of the wall?
images

When the epidemic hit, there was tons and tons of misinformation spread. Not purposefully, mind you, but nobody really knew. There was a point where people thought it was spread like a cold. Sneeze on someone, they got it. Shit like that. There was also misinformation spread that it was purely a gay disease, spread through anal sex.

To this day, I don't even think they really know for certain how it even came to be.
We all know where it came from, damn dirty sexy apes!!

images

gay=hiv infected for me sorry gay folks but this is how things are now. gay man = default hiv infected.

When the epidemic hit, there was tons and tons of misinformation spread. Not purposefully, mind you, but nobody really knew. There was a point where people thought it was spread like a cold. Sneeze on someone, they got it. Shit like that. There was also misinformation spread that it was purely a gay disease, spread through anal sex.

To this day, I don't even think they really know for certain how it even came to be.

It pretty much is a purely gay disease. I bet the gay part accounts for 95% of cases. The rest being iv drug users and hookers.

I'm going to reserve judgement on this until I hear both sides of the story. Something tells me there is more to it than what is being reported.

It pretty much is a purely gay disease. I bet the gay part accounts for 95% of cases. The rest being iv drug users and hookers.

The majority of cases are definitely in relation to male on male homosexual practices(think it's in the 80 percentile range). However, nobody is immune and it would be dishonest and just irresponsible to relay that information to the public in a way that gives off the impression that you don't have to worry about it, unless you're a homosexual male. Look at Africa, and what can happen with ignorance. Granted, part of the reason for the epidemic over there is likely due to third world unsanitary conditions, but it's also due to a severe lack of education and reality by the populace about the disease.

The majority of cases are definitely in relation to male on male homosexual practices(think it's in the 80 percentile range). However, nobody is immune and it would be dishonest and just irresponsible to relay that information to the public in a way that gives off the impression that you don't have to worry about it, unless you're a homosexual male. Look at Africa, and what can happen with ignorance. Granted, part of the reason for the epidemic over there is likely due to third world unsanitary conditions, but it's also due to a severe lack of education and reality by the populace about the disease.
wow, if this is a backhanded and totally racist post, then I don't know what is

wow, if this is a backhanded and totally racist post, then I don't know what is

Why? Because I said Africa is third world territory, that lacks in education, and has a AIDS epidemic?

Facts be racist, yo.

Idiot.

two privileged white males blinded to their racism due to privilege and culturally engrained racist normatization. This is why hate exists.

Back