"I ripped the condom. Burn. I got you." -- gay man on HIV rampage taunted victims

who, now you are being a geographical racist as well. amazing that sherdog doesn't ban you all.

two privileged white males blinded to their racism due to privilege and culturally engrained racist normatization. This is why hate exists.

Next time, try to add even more trendy liberal buzz words.

That’s a long sentence which basically says nothing.

wow, if this is a backhanded and totally racist post, then I don't know what is
GmtoLQ7.gif

Joe Rogan had a pretty lulzy joke about how women can be bisexuals but dudes can't as a bisexual man is just a gay guy that happens to sleep with women once in awhile.

You a bitch.....treat me like a bitch...

When the epidemic hit, there was tons and tons of misinformation spread. Not purposefully, mind you, but nobody really knew. There was a point where people thought it was spread like a cold. Sneeze on someone, they got it. Shit like that. There was also misinformation spread that it was purely a gay disease, spread through anal sex.

To this day, I don't even think they really know for certain how it even came to be.
They can say with almost 100% certainty that HIV came from chimps. http://www.theaidsinstitute.org/node/259

Joe Rogan had a pretty lulzy joke about how women can be bisexuals but dudes can't as a bisexual man is just a gay guy that happens to sleep with women once in awhile.
I disagree with him but that is how it is viewed yeah.

That's crazy.

Should be charged with manslaughter.

And California just changed this from a felony to a misdemeanor, to pander to liberalism.

In New York, liberal democrat Cuomo wants to give violent felons the right to vote as American society has traditionally viewed it as you lose your right to vote when you comitt felonies. Gotta pander to the felon voting base who will vote 99% democratic.
You can’t be serious

Yes. Sexy time was definitely made with the open gash.

I just did a quick google search of the HIV timeline, its interesting that there were a few cases so many years before the real outbreak. There were probably a lot more that nobody really understood even in the 1800s.

I just did a quick google search of the HIV timeline, its interesting that there were a few cases so many years before the real outbreak. There were probably a lot more that nobody really understood even in the 1800s.
Weird... Maybe there was something else going on. I know that HIV mutates quickly, so a jump may have been possible prior to the strain of the virus we know today.

Back