I saved a girl from being raped

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I decided to go buy some soft drink, it was 10 pm, dark and no one else around. In Russia we still have these stores where you need to say what you want to the salesperson. I've been there a few times and remember the girl being nice, i usually go to another supermarket type store. So i walked in and saw this guy yelling and smiling at the girl, she played dumb yelling back "No mister no, i didn't mean it!" while smiling herself. He was like 6'6 towering over me, while i'm only average 6'1, felt like a manlet standing there. Not going to lie for a second i thought maybe i should go away, but decided to stay. He kept talking in a vulgar tone for a few more minutes, turned around a few times, then finally decided to retreat. I asked the girl who is this man, and she said she sees him for the first time, he accused her for not giving him change, and stayed there for 10 minutes yelling and arguing. I said that she should close the store early tonight. I stayed outside the store for a while, then walk back to home. I rarely been in a situations like this before, and now kinda feel proud of myself that i didn't run away like a bitch. Even if you feel short you should never run away from these situations, you never know maybe you would save someone else life from being ruined

Good job TS now the guy is going to rape you instead.

Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about. How do you know he was going to rape her?

Hopefully you got free cheetos and beer for saving her

fucking ban this dude.

"saved a girl from being rape" while all that happened is you stopped a dude from yelling at a poor girl, trying to get some free money.

where exactly was the threat of rape?

So, you didn't confront him, but while you were waiting and watching, he walked away?

Cool.

Obviously TS had been raped by this very man for giving him incorrect change before and therefore knew what his intentions were.
<seedat>

If it was in India, the girl would've been raped 6x before closing that night.

Good job TS now the guy is going to rape you instead.

Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about. How do you know he was going to rape her?
He's been aggressive and cheerful at the same time and there's no cameras or security. He just looked like a criminal, the way he talked

Gave a like to TS' post because he at least was ready to bang in case something happened.

<{JustBleed}>

So, you didn't confront him, but while you were waiting and watching, he walked away?

Cool.
Yeah he probably thought there's no one else around, that's why he started to act like this. Neighbourhood where i live is a known for being dangerous. At 9:00 pm streets are empty, people lock themselves at home and wait for morning

I decided to go buy some soft drink, it was 10 pm, dark and no one else around. In Russia we still have these stores where you need to say what you want to the salesperson. I've been there a few times and remember the girl being nice, i usually go to another supermarket type store. So i walked in and saw this guy yelling and smiling at the girl, she played dumb yelling back "No mister no, i didn't mean it!" while smiling herself. He was like 6'6 towering over me, while i'm only average 6'1, felt like a manlet standing there. Not going to lie for a second i thought maybe i should go away, but decided to stay. He kept talking in a vulgar tone for a few more minutes, turned around a few times, then finally decided to retreat. I asked the girl who is this man, and she said she sees him for the first time, he accused her for not giving him change, and stayed there for 10 minutes yelling and arguing. I said that she should close the store early tonight. I stayed outside the store for a while, then walk back to home. I rarely been in a situations like this before, and now kinda feel proud of myself that i didn't run away like a bitch. Even if you feel short you should never run away from these situations, you never know maybe you would save someone else life from being ruined

good work.

for some odd reason, i read your story like it was set in some really small rural town in russia. are you from a small town, by chance?

good job TS, don't listen to these shertards calling for you to get a <Deported1>

i'm judging your post and the possibility of rape, against many of the #metoo stories I've read, and this looks pretty solid. {<diva}

Your title is a lie.you didnt do shit where is the raping part?

good work.

for some odd reason, i read your story like it was set in some really small rural town in russia. are you from a small town, by chance?
I'm from Yakutsk, it's not exactly small and rural, but it's not like Moscow or Saint Petersburg at all. It's far far away up north and it's cold as hell here. It's similar to Alaska in some way. Even other Russians in other areas don't know that we exist. A few years back one girl here was raped and was left at night in the woods. She survived but lost 4 fingers

Back