'I shot a whole family of baboons'

wish this piece of shit would come to my jiu jitsu class tonight...

You're a pretty awful Nihilist, then. You also wouldn't see any sort of need to attach yourself to any sort of moral boundaries because according to your own proffessed belief system those are "made up".

Misrepresenting my stance because it fits your sherdog post? Humans have set morals which work best with society. I too prescribe to those morals. Our morals would change if we were starving or thirsty. I would then subscribe to those morals. Morals are not objective and they certainly aren’t givin by a fake ass god

Didn’t god create all animals? Do you think he created them for humans to sport hunt them?

In b4 Jeebus was a fisherman

I'm not all that religious. Literally what does ones religious beliefs have to do with hunting? Again, your inability to understand basic written language is duely noted.

One that contradicts the ones in this one. Or were trolling with a different personality in that thread so it doesn't count?

Show me where I was ever anti abortion. You should go back and comprehend what you read before making a fool of yourself

I'm not all that religious. Literally what does ones religious beliefs have to do with hunting? Again, your inability to understand basic written language is duely noted.

I just outlined it for you in the post you quoted. Again your reading comprehension is laughable at best.

Do you think Jesus would be ok with sport hunting?

Show me where I was ever anti abortion. You should go back and comprehend what you read before making a fool of yourself

You were literally just making the point earlier in this thread that abortion was bad. You're legit retarded.

You were literally just making the point earlier in this thread that abortion was bad. You're legit retarded.

Never once in my life have I said that. Reading comprehension... get it

You clearly misunderstood the post you are referring to

I get the thrill of big game hunting

I get hunting for food

I get removing problem animals sometimes

I am kind of confused as to why someone would shoot a family of baboons though as that doesnt seem that thrilling , you dont eat them and im not sure they are a problem animal and it is coming across as killing just for the sake of killing something.

Am I incorrect here and missing something ?

I just outlined it for you in the post you quoted. Again your reading comprehension is laughable at best

No, you didn't. You answered a question I didn't ask you, by responding with a question unrelated to my question, then attempted to answer your own question by saying the answer to the question you attempted to ask me in response to something I didn't say wouldn't qualify as the answer to the question you asked. That's like 6 levels of strawman creation.

I get the thrill of big game hunting

I get hunting for food

I get removing problem animals sometimes

I am kind of confused as to why someone would shoot a family of baboons though as that doesnt seem that thrilling , you dont eat them and im not sure they are a problem animal and it is coming across as killing just for the sake of killing something.

Am I incorrect here and missing something ?

It pissed some libs off so the right wingers on here must take the position that it’s ok.

No, you didn't. You answered a question I didn't ask you, by responding with a question unrelated to my question, then attempted to answer your own question by saying the answer to the question you attempted to ask me in response to something I didn't say wouldn't qualify as the answer to the question you asked. That's like 6 levels of strawman creation.

Back to abortion. Show me that post where I was anti abortion or can you admit you may have misunderstood

Never once in my life have I said that. Reading comprehension... get it

You clearly misunderstood the post you are referring to

Oh, I get it. You're just super bad at making coherent, cohesive points. Got it.

So your cool with beheadings in the Middle East because... legal?

Guess what else is legal? Abortion. I’m sure you are just fine with that too?

Oh, I get it. You're just super bad at making coherent, cohesive points. Got it.

Hahahahaha you are taking me guessing that you are against abortion as I must be against it. Man, this is a whole new level of stupid.

In all seriousness you misunderstood the post. That’s fine though

Just another dumb ass that thinks anything with teeth and claws is out to get him, leopards are crazy cool so I shot one.

Back to abortion. Show me that post where I was anti abortion or can you admit you may have misunderstood

Concession noted. Lack of defense of sht strawman position noted and accepted.

Hahahahaha you are taking me guessing that you are against abortion as I must be against it. Man, this is a whole new level of stupid

ROFL. The irony of your string of posts is amazing.

ROFL. The irony of your string of posts is amazing.

Wait, you realize what a straw man is right? Judging by your use of the term you clearly don’t. This is hilarious.

You spent an entire page telling me I was anti abortion because you can’t comprehend posts haha

I'm all for hunting for food, but I'll never understand the need to wantonly slaughter another animal for kicks, let alone an entire family of them. It's just sick and makes me wonder what personal inadequacy the ""hunter" is making up for in his need to exert dominance over a lesser species.

But they are feeding their family and or friends, that's the point, that it isn't wanton killing.

Oh I'm pretty deliberate when I'm out hunting. ;)

But sometimes folks kill nuisance wild hogs and just leave them in the field . . .

Back