I shot the .308 H&K G3.....(gun question)

The thing about the AK is that if you are planning on uising it for long range target shooting or deer hunting (for you crazt bvastards) it is not very accurate

When I was 16, I was in a running deer shoot at the local gun club. 75 people showed up to compete. I won 7 of the 25 rounds and finished 2nd in 9 more(still have the little trophy). The distance changed a couple times. first was 50 yards, then 75 then fianlly 100. I won most of mine at the 100 mark.
Also, funny story. my uncle came out of the Marines and said he was really good at long range stuff. He ended up getting a AR-15 and would go shooting with us out behind my parents. He said he wanted to show us how Marines shoot. We marked off 200 yards, put up 12 cans. He hit 5 on his turn. I got the AK out and hit 7 on my turn. He was pissed and blamed his gun:icon_lol:

I got two .308 rifles. My dad's older but very accurate Match M-14 and my tried and trusted baby a Gallil. Also got a few AR-15s, (3) that are pre-ban models, so kind of old but reliable. Also got a very beautiful pre-ban AK-47 with the cut notch in the exit barrel. Home defense got my Benelli Auto shot gun, a Mossberg Pump and a Springfield Armory. 45 that has 16 ports in the barrel. Too many handguns to list here but out of all these my favorites are:

Israeli Gallil (pre-ban) in .308 got target hits at 450 yards with that baby on a bench with sandbags and fixed sights no scope.

Ak-47 (pre-ban) the gun is just beautiful and fun to shoot.

Uzi rifle with collapsible barrel in 9mm - another take it out of the case and have fun with gun

Benelli auto pump - for sheer fun, noise and home defense. I always wondered if I could buy those police bean bag rounds and blast someone 6 times what would happen.

Springfield Armory's Ported .45 with extended barrel - its a straight shooter, what can I say, best handgun I got.

I know people are Glock and HK supporters but try a Gallil if the HK is too heavy or costs to much. I agree that Kimber has good handguns.

I loooove the Kimber. Shoots like a dream, very accurate. Also super high on Sigs. HK and Glock are a bit disappointing in my book.

Back