I Still Believe in Chael Sonnen (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Impressive. Most impressive.
@Black
Reaction score
I still believe in Chael Sonnen. He defeated the myth, now he'll defeat the man. I still believe in the (R) and you should too. It is not too late for you nuthuggers of Anderson to change your ways and come over to the (R). Believe.

HERE WE GO....:icon_twis

Last edited:
I still believe too!!!!!

Very good! Glad to see we still have some awesome believers in the (R).

i give Chael a lot of cred...but i think Anderson will take the rematch much more seriously and will come in with a better gameplan

I think Sonnen will finish the job this time.

I believe! Cheers, TS. Hope your Av/sig bet expires soon!

Sonnen gave him everything he had and couldn't win. Anderson either KOs him or subs him quicker.

Sonnen gave him everything he had and couldn't win. Anderson either KOs him or subs him quicker.

Edgar gave BJ everything he had and won a very controversial decision... BJ will give him a goats vagina or choke him....

oh, wait....

I believe! Cheers, TS. Hope your Av/sig bet expires soon!
Good man. It expires tomorrow!

It's funny though. Before the first fight about 95% of sherdog were placing bets on what row Sonnen (R)'s head would land in.

I'm not sure what exactly Chael has to do to get pre-fight credibility in the eyes of some people. He was supposed to get absolutely thrashed, ends up coming within seconds of winning the fight in dominating fashion and the predictions stay the exact same for the second fight. MMA fans are a case study waiting to happen.

Anderson is going to fail to make weight and go crazy over the thought of fighting Chael again, that is the advice that Ed gives all his title holders when they have to have a rematch with my Chael-Bear

It's funny though. Before the first fight about 95% of sherdog were placing bets on what row Sonnen (R)'s head would land in.

I'm willing to give Sonnen the credit he deserves. He took the fight to Anderson like no one ever has before. I was wrong in my prediction and underestimated Sonnen. But despite that the man still got finished. It was a lucky triangle. Silva was waiting for that opening the whole match and he'll probably fuck around on his back even less next time. Or KO him.

I'm not sure what exactly Chael has to do to get pre-fight credibility in the eyes of some people. He was supposed to get absolutely thrashed, ends up coming within seconds of winning the fight in dominating fashion and the predictions stay the exact same for the second fight. MMA fans are a case study waiting to happen.
I agree. 95% of sherdog is retarded when it comes to picking fights.
Anderson is going to fail to make weight and go crazy over the thought of fighting Chael again, that is the advice that Ed gives all his title holders when they have to have a rematch with my Chael-Bear
Here Here!

I'm willing to give Sonnen the credit he deserves. He took the fight to Anderson like no one ever has before. I was wrong in my prediction and underestimated Sonnen. But despite that the man still got finished. It was a lucky triangle. Silva was waiting for that opening the whole match and he'll probably fuck around on his back even less next time. Or KO him.

He won't do either. He won't KO because he will fear a Takedown. Chael is training BJJ this time.

I support Chael too.
Posted via Mobile Device

He won't do either. He won't KO because he will fear a Takedown. Chael is training BJJ this time.

He is! That news makes me super happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back