I Still Believe in Chael Sonnen (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don't hate him.... I just don't really like him tho I respect his skills.

that's the way I feel about Chael

I'll give him credit for showing up the way he did in the Okami, Nate the Great and Anderson fights for sure but I just don't like the guy. He irks me. But good for him for proving the haters wrong when they said he wouldn't last 1 round with Silva!

that's the way I feel about Chael

I'll give him credit for showing up the way he did in the Okami, Nate the Great and Anderson fights for sure but I just don't like the guy. He irks me. But good for him for proving the haters wrong when they said he wouldn't last 1 round with Silva!

And being responsible for quite possibly the most epic GIF of all time:
The-Barrel-Roll-Escape.gif

Also, why when I type in "Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva gif" the like third result is the Palin vs Biden debate?

So if you're not the first person that does it, cheating is OK?

If you can't see the difference between an illegal kick and taking PEDs, then you are just as stupid as you appear to be, which is saying quite a bit.

Seriously? You ACTUALLY thought I was using the Okami kick as a comparison? I was only overstating it as a way of showing how melodramatic you people are getting about PED's. We dont know what he took, and to be quite frank, it isnt that big a deal to me. Maybe its because Im from the UK, and we didnt have anything on the scale of the Steroids Era in baseball, but I just think the way people have handled it on here, claiming Sonnen only outwrestled and outstruck Anderson due to 'roids' (given the completely certifiable notion that steroids teach you how to throw a left hook :/) is kinda pathetic.

But hey, Im a delusional Sonnen nuthugger, I know nothing. Had I been claiming Anderson was waiting until the 5th round, and that his broken rib stopped him from defending his face from a punch, and it hindered his takedown defense which was on fire against Travis Lutter, Nate Marquardt and Dan Henderson, then I'd be a lot more rational.

Congratulations, Silva fans. You've officially beaten BJ Penn fans. Wa(R) Sonnen. Haters gonna hate.

The only thing I'm butthurt about is you using the 112 main event to justify your sociopathic man love for a shitty lnp fighter that takes roids. Get a life.

Ironic. Why spend time talking about a fighter you can't stand? Get a life.

Why go into that thread at all? It's not like you were invited.

I've never said I was there because I was invited, just like you said you were invited into this one. :wink:

'Defending' a fighter is different than spending time bitching and crying over a fighter I don't like. Ones a waste of time, the other isn't. Don't you have to be watching a Golden Girls re-run or something?

I've never said I was there because I was invited, just like you said you were invited into this one. :wink:

'Defending' a fighter is different than spending time bitching and crying over a fighter I don't like. Ones a waste of time, the other isn't. Don't you have to be watching a Golden Girls re-run or something?

White Knights for Chael. How appropriate.

White Knights for Chael. How appropriate.

Yeah really now that that other thread exists, why not go there? I haven't posted anything in there because I believe and have an unwavering support and love for Chael, besides the "invite" why do you keep coming back?

I'm beginning to suspect Sonnen fans have spent a considerable amount of time deprived of oxygen most likely due to triangle choke.

I've posted about Jackonfire before.....he is on every Sonnen thread there is, trolling, posting negative comments, hate, etc....it's his right to do so although personally I don't waste my time on threads of fighters I either don't like or am not interested in...I have come to a conclusion and it makes alot of sense!

Jackonfire has a HUGE man-crush on Chael Sonnen!!!!!! He needs to ask himself why he spends SO much time thinking of a fighter whom he doesn't like....it's now obvious, he REALLY likes him and he's bothered by it hence the negative posts to try and convince himself he doesn't like him.....

Jackonfire, I'm going to leave you alone after this...I get it, dude...it's OK.

Hahahahahaha....although I really can't blame anyone for having a crush on Chael, he is freaking halarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back