I Still Believe in Chael Sonnen (R)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chael would not approve this man crush though he might laugh it off

Thank God I get avatar privileges now.

Chael for President looooool.

In other news, Carlos Condit is a badass motherfuckin Gangster from New Mexico for coming into that hostile pro-hardy english crowd with the American National Anthem.

Also, it's time for Bisping/Chael TUF 13. I would glue my sorry ass to the seat and actually watch TUF. Who's with me?

In other news, Carlos Condit is a badass motherfuckin Gangster from New Mexico for coming into that hostile pro-hardy english crowd with the American National Anthem.

Also, it's time for Bisping/Chael TUF 13. I would glue my sorry ass to the seat and actually watch TUF. Who's with me?

What's Chael goning to do, teach the guys how to piss hot?

I expected Condit to win, but damn that was a shocking knock out

And hell yes

IT WOULD BE EPIC, my friend...It would be interesting to watch Bisping throw a water bottle at Chael and see the carnage ensue....

I want Chael as the tuf coach, not just because I want to hear from him every week but because I know he would do a good job

I want Chael as the tuf coach, not just because I want to hear from him every week but because I know he would do a good job

Yes, I believe he has coaching experience anyway, he's super competitive and he would be the most entertaining TUF coach to date....

IMG_4375.jpg

Frenzy did you beat up some guy named Justin and take that away from him?

Yeah. I told him if he didn't give it to me I'd punch a hole in his face, take a picture and send it to his mother.

IMG_5516.jpg

Stop drinking that crap, Chael.

DSCN2518-1-1-1.jpg

Chael is not discriminating when it comes to the ladies. Go on big girl :wink:

cool I'd do the same lol?? are any of those yours? did you meet Chael?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back