I still believe Perry is the man to defeat Tyrone by early 2019

#1StockTrader

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Right now the problem is he has had distractions like uncaring partner and twitter haters get to him. He needs to get that shit out of the way and block it. Block the haters and block the fame digging partner. Focus on just training MMA. Go to a better gym like Alliance or TeamAlphaMale.

He is the main man who is not afraid of Tyrone. He has been asking for a title shot for the longest. I havent heard anyone at WW asking for a title shot asking Tyrone. He also has the power in his hands that strikes fear into his opponents and has good grappling he hasnt displayed enough of yet. But its all there, you can see it.

0/10.

Perry is a bum

KanechokeslamsReyMysterio.gif

Right now the problem is he has had distractions like uncaring partner and twitter haters get to him. He needs to get that shit out of the way and block it. Block the haters and block the fame digging partner. Focus on just training MMA. Go to a better gym like Alliance or TeamAlphaMale.

He is the main man who is not afraid of Tyrone. He has been asking for a title shot for the longest. I havent heard anyone at WW asking for a title shot asking Tyrone. He also has the power in his hands that strikes fear into his opponents and has good grappling he hasnt displayed enough of yet. But its all there, you can see it.
Hasn’t he lost like 3 in a row. Give it up, man! Find a new fighter to gush over. Platty is basically War Machine 2.0.

Erick Silva has much better potential at WW, and he’s much younger

He takes to much damage, the top guys throw down and he’s a walking target !!! Dana White tried to keep the hype going by giving him some beatable fights but his lack of defence and looping punches, not to mention his poor trainers (wife) and training partners?? won’t see him get far. He kinda reminds me of wandy but times have changed, success with his style in today’s game just doesn’t happen

I guess "Perry is a future champ" threads are the successor to "Silva is a young prospect with so much upside" threads.

Mike needs to concentrate on not losing the loser leaves town match he will probably be in next.

giphy.gif

Nah.

Guy gets dropped too much. Don't let either your fanboyism or your hate affect your fight analysis. No one - no one - wants Tyrone as champ. But Perry ain't the slugger to do it unless he gets real lucky.

I sure hope you're better at analyzing equities than you are fighters...

Perry has showed very low fight IQ. Maybe he can stick to a gameplan but he can't adapt at all. He's been exposed by people who study how he fights and his tendencies and fight against that. That might be the worst weakness a fighter can have over then a glass chin.

Perry thinks he can mean mug and throw bombs to beat anyone. He is pretty tough, but as Clint Eastwood once said "tough ain't enough." All of the top guys are as tough or tougher, so it's going to come down to pure technique at some point, and that's what he severely lacks. Deadlifts and tattoos only take you so far.

Perry has showed very low fight IQ. Maybe he can stick to a gameplan but he can't adapt at all. He's been exposed by people who study how he fights and his tendencies and fight against that. That might be the worst weakness a fighter can have over then a glass chin.

This. All of the best fighters have to adjust mid-fight at some point. Jon Jones is widely considered the best MMA fighter ever and he was very close to losing to Belfor and Gus, but in the end he pulled it out by changing tactics. You can have all of the best physical tools in the world but if you make the wrong choice at the wrong time, that's a wrap.

Mike Perry is an entertaining gate keeper, he will never be a contender.

I'm sure he could beat a bunch of bums named Tyrone.

I like the heart, toughness and power of Perry but he is one dimensional so far. Needs to take some time with a top striking coach so he can learn to not get hit so much and string together some combos.

The guy is one fight away from Bellator.

I hate to say it as she seems like a nice person... losing his girlfriend/training partner can only improve his game.

All that he has going for him IMO is power and hability to take damage, other than that he seems slow and a bit uncoordinated, he just moves accurately and walks straight forward

Back