I still really wanna see Fedor in UFC

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I'd imagine people at UFC try to get a pulse on social media and web forums like these, and I'd imagine, maybe eventually they will notice that people still wanna see Fedor compete more than 99 percent of the fight roster on the UFC. A million times more than a couple manlets, Woodley, Whitaker, Cormier, Cain, Lesnar, all combined.

Show your support! Still the king the greatest of all time the Russian terminator, the best of all time, greatest ever the world has seen, the fighting God, Fedor!

Depends how he looks against Bader imo.

He's getting up there in age.

But he is the GOAT, along with GSP.

I'd love to see fedor get destroyed by DC.

I'd get on this forum and watch all of you cry about it and say things like, "prime Fedor would've murdered DC."

Don't forget guys...PRIDE FOREVER!!!
<36>

He's GOAT and I'd rather keep fond memories instead of new, crushing ones.

No, thanks. And it's because I love him!

I'd imagine people at UFC try to get a pulse on social media and web forums like these, and I'd imagine, maybe eventually they will notice that people still wanna see Fedor compete more than 99 percent of the fight roster on the UFC. A million times more than a couple manlets, Woodley, Whitaker, Cormier, Cain, Lesnar, all combined.

Show your support! Still the king the greatest of all time the Russian terminator, the best of all time, greatest ever the world has seen, the fighting God, Fedor!

I love fedor, he was a great fighter...but at this stage in his career, the ufc is the wrong place for him...his chin is gone...i'm talking gone...he gets wobbled way too easy...and he'd get murdered by almost every heayweight the ufc has...I don't think he beat any of them...not one...sure, he beat mir, but mir was losing all his fights before he left the ufc...let fedor stay where he's at...I don't think he's going to beat bader...I see him losing badly...and then him retiring after the fight.

I don't want to see my beliefs smashed, thank you

Fedor in the UFC now would be completely pointless.
12 years ago it would have been great but now I have absolutely no interest in see it but of course it'll never happen anyway.

Fedor is currently the best heavyweight in the world.

He's been watching the heavyweight disasters since the beginning.

I'd get on this forum and watch all of you cry about it and say things like, "prime Fedor would've murdered DC."

<36>

You sound mad or jealous that Fedor is loved and respected by all.

<36>

That's kind of weird. Sounds like you have problems.

Fedor in the ufc isn't very interesting right now. The ufc only has 2 good HWs and one is retiring in march.

and he'd get murdered by almost every heayweight the ufc has...I don't think he beat any of them...not one...

He still can KO some low level fighters and/or with questionable chins UFC have, such as:
De la Rocha
Danho
Smoliakov
Spitz
Asker

He still can KO some low level fighters and/or with questionable chins UFC have, such as:
De la Rocha
Danho
Smoliakov
Spitz
Asker

maybe right. but why on earth would fedor ever bother with the ufc for low level guys? he probably makes more money fighting low level guys in belator.

maybe right. but why on earth would fedor ever bother with the ufc for low level guys? he probably makes more money fighting low level guys in belator.

Yeah no doubt.
Also, we all know Dana would put him against the best possible matchup.

Blaydes, Ngannou, BB or Miocic would be my picks, guys who can ate some shots and with decent power to KO him

Back