I think a lot of the Tyron dislike is that he comes across as an entitled millennium.

Yes I did. Fucking spell check through me under the bus.
Pretty sure you were, originally, suggesting that Tyron Woodley is one with time (and possibly space). Don't backtrack now.
2oMYoAQ.gif

Last edited:
Us older guys can not stand that attitude. Be an asshole, be a gangster, be whatever. But for Christ's sake, don't act like an entitled 15 year old girl. He just seems to think everything is owed to him..... and if he doesn't get his way he plays the race card. So he annoys people by demanding this and that, and when he doesn't get it, he annoys them more by calling them racist.

people don't like him cause he black and boring.

sherdog loves gsp but he just the white Woodley. gsp lay and prey isn't seen as boring like toodley lay and prey is.

We need a new term than millenial because i'm 30 & technically would be considered one but how people speak about millenials it's mostly 18-23 year olds, basically college age people.
Generation i is that age group.

More than likely its that little pigment thing that irks some.

Trump literally re tweet white supremists and discrimted against Black renters. People know that and still support him.
Right. So TWood needs to focus on being the champ, Chanel that anger into his cardio work out sessions, instead of psyching himself up over nonsense. Adrenaline dumps are a real thing

People hate him because they're jealous that his ancestors were kangz and pharaohs n sheiiit while their ancestors toiled in the potato fields.

dick washers.jpg

Right. So TWood needs to focus on being the champ, Chanel that anger into his cardio work out sessions, instead of psyching himself up over nonsense. Adrenaline dumps are a real thing
He’s the champ and defeated everyone people said he was going to lose to for the last couple of years.

He’s the champ and defeated everyone people said he was going to lose to for the last couple of years.
Difference then and now is that he isn’t as busy, seems more focused on other things and sounds like he’s been gotten to mentally.

He is a great champ no doubt, but I think he seems too tense in regards to Colby.

Difference then and now is that he isn’t as busy, seems more focused on other things and sounds like he’s been gotten to mentally.

He is a great champ no doubt, but I think he seems too tense in regards to Colby.
He’s the most active Champ.

Back