I think Conor should sue the UFC...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For brain damage caused by an incompetent ref in herbal Dean! I just rewatched round 2 and Khabib was unloading as hard as he could and Conor wanted out by just laying there hoping the Dean would stop but it didn’t happen! So what was Herb up to? First he let Conor cheat and then he watches him getting destroyed and obviously wanted out, and he does nothing! The ref’s job is protect fighters and Conor lost so many brain cells in this fight that all the money in the world won’t bring back! UFC should be sued big times!
Go and rewatch the second round before commenting please!

I’m adding stats here so you guys understand what took place

Round 2 striking:

The most significant strike of the round was landed by Nurmagomedov 25 seconds into the round when he caught McGregor with a right. The punch was extremely fast and deceptive and it briefly staggered the Irish fighter, but the blow was not ruled a knockdown since only he never fully hit the mat. McGregor’s hand and knee briefly hit the ground, but he recovered incredibly quickly and responded with a knee of his own. Not long after that Nurmagomedov drove McGregor to the cage and took the fight to the mat. In the second stanza, the champion spent more than four minutes in top control where he landed the majority of his strikes during the round. Nurmagomedov landed 41 of 60 significant strikes and 58 of 78 total strikes. McGregor landed 5 of 13 significant strikes and 7 of 17 total strikes.

Last edited:
Go and rewatch the 3rd, I think Conor was ok after the 2nd.

Oh fuck off

When are these fucking awful UFC 229 threads going to stop?

Well, its pretty obvious , TS, that Herb Dean wanted to see Conor get smashed too. Remember the Goddard indident hmmmm. You're right TS!

Not.

Brain damage was already there TS from when Floyd tooled him. Confirmed by Money himself.

For brain damage caused by an incompetent ref in herbal Dean! I just rewatched round 2 and Khabib was unloading as hard as he could and Conor wanted out by just laying there hoping the Dean would stop but it didn’t happen! So what was Herb up to? First he let Conor cheat and then he watches him getting destroyed and obviously wanted out, and he does nothing! The ref’s job is protect fighters and Conor lost so many brain cells in this fight that all the money in the world won’t bring back! UFC should be sued big times!
I think Chiesa should sue Conor

Go and rewatch the 3rd, I think Conor was ok after the 2nd.

khabib definitely won round 3

the judges gave it to conor because he got beat up so much in round 2 that the contrast between 2 and 3 confused them

Herb let Conor cheat constantly on the ground, so it all evened out.

Thread of the year. Take a moment to sit back and appreciate this one, folks.

How is he gonna sue his partners?

face it khabib crushed conor get over it.

Back