I think Conor should sue the UFC...

Conor had a little black eye and went out the same night lol

danis should sue khabib for all he's worth

For brain damage caused by an incompetent ref in herbal Dean! I just rewatched round 2 and Khabib was unloading as hard as he could and Conor wanted out by just laying there hoping the Dean would stop but it didn’t happen! So what was Herb up to? First he let Conor cheat and then he watches him getting destroyed and obviously wanted out, and he does nothing! The ref’s job is protect fighters and Conor lost so many brain cells in this fight that all the money in the world won’t bring back! UFC should be sued big times!
Go and rewatch the second round before commenting please!

Jesus, you're a fucking idiot. I've watched the fight several times. Conor was still defending himself, numbnuts. I was hoping for the stoppage in the 2nd, but there was no valid reason for one.

For brain damage caused by an incompetent ref in herbal Dean! I just rewatched round 2 and Khabib was unloading as hard as he could and Conor wanted out by just laying there hoping the Dean would stop but it didn’t happen! So what was Herb up to? First he let Conor cheat and then he watches him getting destroyed and obviously wanted out, and he does nothing! The ref’s job is protect fighters and Conor lost so many brain cells in this fight that all the money in the world won’t bring back! UFC should be sued big times!
Go and rewatch the second round before commenting please!
I've lost a few brain cells reading this garbage

Jesus, you're a fucking idiot. I've watched the fight several times. Conor was still defending himself, numbnuts. I was hoping for the stoppage in the 2nd, but there was no valid reason for one.
Defending the punches with his face? He didn’t even try to change positions or push Khabib away

Be better if you didn't post in a public forum but at least you're admitting that your posts will never not be trash. Limited hespect
Here are the stats of round 2
Round 2 striking:

The most significant strike of the round was landed by Nurmagomedov 25 seconds into the round when he caught McGregor with a right. The punch was extremely fast and deceptive and it briefly staggered the Irish fighter, but the blow was not ruled a knockdown since only he never fully hit the mat. McGregor’s hand and knee briefly hit the ground, but he recovered incredibly quickly and responded with a knee of his own. Not long after that Nurmagomedov drove McGregor to the cage and took the fight to the mat. In the second stanza, the champion spent more than four minutes in top control where he landed the majority of his strikes during the round. Nurmagomedov landed 41 of 60 significant strikes and 58 of 78 total strikes. McGregor landed 5 of 13 significant strikes and 7 of 17 total strikes.

41 significant strikes on his face!!!! If that doesn’t warrant a stoppage then I don’t what would do it? You probably never had a real fight and that’s why you’re just mouthing off and passing judgment! Please don’t ever debate in my posts!

Here are the stats of round 2
Round 2 striking:

The most significant strike of the round was landed by Nurmagomedov 25 seconds into the round when he caught McGregor with a right. The punch was extremely fast and deceptive and it briefly staggered the Irish fighter, but the blow was not ruled a knockdown since only he never fully hit the mat. McGregor’s hand and knee briefly hit the ground, but he recovered incredibly quickly and responded with a knee of his own. Not long after that Nurmagomedov drove McGregor to the cage and took the fight to the mat. In the second stanza, the champion spent more than four minutes in top control where he landed the majority of his strikes during the round. Nurmagomedov landed 41 of 60 significant strikes and 58 of 78 total strikes. McGregor landed 5 of 13 significant strikes and 7 of 17 total strikes.

41 significant strikes on his face!!!! If that doesn’t warrant a stoppage then I don’t what would do it? You probably never had a real fight and that’s why you’re just mouthing off and passing judgment! Please don’t ever debate in my posts!
What are you like 15 at best? This level of garbage is truly staggering.
Could there be a reason to stop the fight in rd 2? Yeah maybe Conor was clearly getting beat up but watching it Herb was as close to them as possible and didn't see the need.
Further your argument that the UFC should be sued again brings up your lack of knowledge of the situation. They don't choose the officials for the fight, the athletic commission does to which Conor could file a complaint if he really wanted to but it would be dismissed.
In the end this is just you writing straight up garbage for the sake of writing garbage.

Could there be a reason to stop the fight in rd 2? Yeah maybe Conor was clearly getting beat up but watching it Herb was as close to them as possible and didn't see the need.
Further your argument that the UFC should be sued again brings up your lack of knowledge of the situation. They don't choose the officials for the fight, the athletic commission does to which Conor could file a complaint if he really wanted to but it would be dismissed.
In the end this is just you writing straight up garbage for the sake of writing garbage.
Well, I meant it figer
okay I will watching your smart threads and troll you because I can’t see things clearly!
You’re asking if I’m acting childish yet you can’t differentiate between figurative and none figurative, then you really have a closed mind! As a result, please don’t respond

Well, I meant it figer

okay I will watching your smart threads and troll you because I can’t see things clearly!

You’re asking if I’m acting childish yet you can’t differentiate between and none figurative, then you really have a closed mind! As a result, please don’t respond

1) Why on earth did you have that one post in there so many times? Did you intended to highlight certain parts for each response but you don't have enough sense to do that correctly?

2) I will watching...... Seriously kid, read a book

3) You have not once made a single figurative statement. You're just a clueless oaf

4) I mean really, you've been around here for 11 years and your posts are such garbage and show such a lack of comprehension for anything. It's kinda sad to be honest.

P.S. Please do not create posts without adult supervision.

P.P.S If you don't have one willing to assist you, I've helpfully numbered each point so you can respond easier. Hope this helps

Back