I think Edwards would

DopeZach

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Be a dangerous matchup for Colby Covington. Great striking and takedown defense also great great cardio.

{<huh}

Leon already got wrestler fucked by Usman and exactly the same thing will happen to him against Colby.

Be a dangerous matchup for Colby Covington. Great striking and takedown defense also great great cardio.
I will not lie I was hoping that Cowboy would pull off the win in this fight but in saying that I'm also happy that a young prospect in Leon can continue to climb the WW ladder as I always love to see new contenders/Challengers emerge in any division

I hate Colby but he has great wrestling. Edwards was taken down by Cerrone who is not a wrestler at all

Nah, not so much.

There are levels to this.

Homie got taken down by Cowboy multiple times.

Colby would murk him.

Let’s wait for the comments about how Edwards is the next title contender and how elite the guy is. Dude clowned around like Starnes for 4 rounds.

TS has no clue about MMA WHATSOEVER

Cerrone isn't a good wrestler... Colby is a great wrestler and in the top 3 at WW. I think he is above Usman, but I am not sure how his wrestling will be vs Woodley.

Covington would 30-27/30-26 Edwards 9/10 times.

Didnt ya'll say RDA had great takedown defense too?

Here are the fighters that could beat Colby at 170.

1. Not RDA, Roberts or Dern Tillsbury Dough Boi
  2. TyQuilliams
  3. Usman
  4. Wonderbread

Nah, not so much.

There are levels to this.

Homie got taken down by Cowboy multiple times.

Colby would murk him.
People like still doubting CoCo because they hate his Trump Troll alter ego. Make no mistake, the guy is bloody elite and beat Maia and WW RDA more thoroughly than anybody ever. I love it tho, makes me lots of cash when people bet with their hate.

Back