Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
She actually earned more votes in both races in 2008 and 2016.

Death to the patriarchy.
I think it's debatable about 2008. She run in a state where Obama didn't run because the DNC wouldn't accept it due to some error. Or something along these lines.

I think it's debatable about 2008. She run in a state where Obama didn't run because the DNC wouldn't accept it due to some error. Or something along these lines.

You got it in reverse.

She wasn't on the ballot in one state, if she officially earned the votes she got in that state she would have beaten Obama by several hundred thousand votes.

People voted for her, but they weren't officially tallied.

Tulsi Gabbard

161122-tulsi-gabbard-cr-0417_78468f377efbdece6456d04aa28bbb9f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Could dominate the woman's vote and also isn't a sketchy douchebag. Also a war veteran that is against war (which means she won't win) but still...

Bernie will ask her as a running mate. @PEDS Help me Post

gabbard-sanders.jpg

I stand corrected. Somebody told me wrong then. Fuck man that sauce is the best though you have to try it. One time I took some live oysters in the shell and put them on the barbeque until they cracked open, fuckin put some of that chalula on there and your set!

Yeah its more mild and flavorful than a lot of hot sauces that just want to be as spicy as possible.

Kinda sucks tbh, i wanted Hack Sausage to suffer another defeat.

I want Hillary to run so she can be the first Presidential candidate in American history to lose three Presidential elections. @Palis

Just like Mitt Romney, no one votes for a 2-time loser.

Back