Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
She may try but she won't secure the nomination. Her peers have been throwing her under the bus lately.

kewfd3i23vyy.jpg
You out did yourself on this one.

I think it's possible simply for the reason she doesn't believe she's at fault for her loss. She constantly blaming everyone and everything around her, she's plain ignorant. I honestly don't think she will stop until she becomes president. She is hell bent on it, she will drag the whole damn DNC down with her if she has too.

I think it's possible simply for the reason she doesn't believe she's at fault for her loss. She constantly blaming everyone and everything around her, she's plain ignorant. I honestly don't think she will stop until she becomes president. She is hell bent on it, she will drag the whole damn DNC down with her if she has too.
Hope so.
giphy.gif

But she thinks 3rd times a charm. o_O @Seano

Good video and I agree 100%. I forgot about the Monica Lewinsky comments man was she an idiot for saying something like that at a time like this.

@Cint

As a man who loves predictions, bah gawd, you are dangerously close to genius territory with this one.

it would be great if she did and ran against trump again .. he would smoke her .. but as has been mentioned, she probably wouldn't win the nomination anyways .. ain't no one looking to nominate a loser again

Problem is, who can get the nomination with Hillary in the way? She still has a massive amount of pull in the dnc.

you must think terrible things about judge kanavaugh and the president if you believe Biden is a pervert,
I don't think Biden is a perv. But it's going to be really easy to paint him so. Which is sad and imho unethical

If she does i think a lot of people who couldn't be bothered to vote last election may get off their arses and vote for her, i hope not though.
Also maybe the Democrats may not want her, she's old skool and i think they're after young ones.

She may try but she won't secure the nomination. Her peers have been throwing her under the bus lately.
You underestimate her power and reach. Bernie was crushing her and they rigged the voting machines, then cancelled the exit polls when people started picking up on what was happening, then to add insult to injury Bernie backed her even tho the party split in half at the convention, as his supporters realized they had been thrown under the bus. The democratic primary was actually was more messy than the 2016 POTUS election, but more importantly, it exposed who really had the power and that they would do whatever they want and have fake news cover their tracks with the sheep. There was a reason Bernie was allowed to run and really woke people Lessig were not allowed to run, even tho they were polling high enough, as they were 'trust worthy' and good politicians.

I have contemplated if Trump was let in so that we would eventually say "We are sorry, we made a mistake! We need Hillary!". Selected, not elected.

Breaking news. Steve Bannon's predicting Hillary's going back in the race in 2020. @ElKarlo
Who knows that that actually means. Maybe she's offering her support for a VP position? I'm sure if she is interested, she is working on it. Would be interesting if Bernie is out, as he is the one who is widely palpable to most. Warren comes off as flat and trying too hard imho, and she'll need serious support to upset Trump. Wonder if Hillary is working on something like help for a position?

Breaking news. Steve Bannon's predicting Hillary's going back in the race in 2020. @ElKarlo
I believe it. I think she's going be "forced" to jump in the race after all the top Democrats start mysteriously dying. They already tried to take Bernie out the other day via heart attack, but they failed.
#clintonbodycount

Its hard to tell with her. She's arrogant, entitled and narcissistic enough to run again, but I doubt it. She lost to two Political newcomers [Obama was a Freshman Senator when he ran and ofcourse Trump the current President who never held held office until now] that's a damning indictment or a career politician like her. She'll definitely tease it [like calling Trump an "illegitimate President" recently on the View just to keep the donation rolling in.

Back