Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
It will be Mark Cuban running as a democrat against Trump!

WOULD BE EPIC

I dont think it will happen though. He would be one of the few who could actually make Trump cry on stage.

Shark Tank beats the Apprentice in the ratings. Trump would go off

She is not going to run again. Dems will not run her a 2nd time. She lost in 2008 against Barack and in 2016 against Trump. No way are the Dems going to keep giving her chances.

Both elections were hers too. She was expected to win both. She was the favorite against Obama. And then Trump.

Bill Maher compared her to Bill Buckner. I agree with him. You blew the easiest groundball in the biggest game of your life.

tenor.gif

I'm starting to believe Hillary will run for the Presidency in 2020. And she'll lose again. What do you fellas think? @Burning Hammer @Contra-dictator @Devout Pessimist @Jim Bob @Pwent @ripskater

I laughed at the collection.

Cint: The Robert E Leeader of this ragtag bunch of white dudes.
Burning Hammer: If you're burning up in need of vaguely racist posts. You call in the Hammer.
Devout Pessimist: Are you hungry? Because at this BBQ DP is cooking up the Aspergers.
Jim Bob: ...Posts about how you would expect.
Pwent: You need an I Told You So OP? Because Pwent is here... and he's here to tell you so.
Ripskater: Flat ass, Flat Earth, God cursed the world so fuck what ya heard.

Coming to an outrage thread near you.

Burning Hammer: If you're burning up in need of vaguely racist posts. You call in the Hammer.
Devout Pessimist: Are you hungry? Because at this BBQ DP is cooking up the Aspergers.
Pwent: You need an I Told You So OP? Because Pwent is here... and he's here to tell you so.

Quite an amusing and accurate post

What the hell is wrong with you guys. Obama beat her Trump beat her. She is fuckin done. She can think whatever she wants but ill tell everyone of ya she isnt going to be the nom and we can quit wasting the breath on her

Well, she'll have an uphill battle for sure, considering a new Rasmussen poll shows that 64% of likely voters think she broke the law using a personal email address and want to see the FBI files on the investigation, which the ACLJ and Judicial Watch and the Senate Judiciary Committee are still active in working on.

From a couple days ago:
http://www.newsweek.com/most-voters...mails-and-want-see-fbis-files-her-poll-659843

"A majority of people believe Hillary Clintoncommitted a crime by using a personal email address during her time as secretary of state, and more than 50 percent want to see the files from the FBI's investigation made public, a new poll shows.

The Rasmussen Reports survey, released on Tuesday, shows 64 percent of likely U.S. voters believe Clinton is likely to have broken the law with her use of a private email server, while 30 percent believe it is unlikely she broke the law in doing so"

But, ya know, this is all a conspiracy theory, and 64% of likely voters are plagued by putting out wild insinuations that she broke the law and are downright sleazy by even claiming that the efforts are ongoing...

The Clintons control the DNC at this point, if she wants to run again in 2020, she will and the DNC will do everything in their power to make sure she wins this time.

What the hell is wrong with you guys. Obama beat her Trump beat her. She is fuckin done. She can think whatever she wants but ill tell everyone of ya she isnt going to be the nom and we can quit wasting the breath on her

I've already started voting third party in IL state elections, and if she won another dem primary I'm not sure what I'd do. I guess I'd have to be "an independent" because republican and libertarian policies do not align with mine, and Jill Stein and Green Party can jump off a bridge.

donations to the entire DNC are drying up, they had their lowest fundraising year ever
Its ridiculous how much is spent on campaigns. I used to really dislike Van Jones, I still might, but somebody here showed me this video and he hits the nail on the head. All that money and nothing to show for it. All that money could have been used for such better things. They took a billion dollars and set it on fire. lol. Like Mayweather.

He says how all that money and they still couldn't figure out Michigan was a problem. Michael Moore predicted that for free. He said he knows the people from that area and Trump will win and the election. One of the few times he was spot on.

The Clintons control the DNC at this point, if she wants to run again in 2020, she will and the DNC will do everything in their power to make sure she wins this time.

Can you really be this wrong on every issue? Even a clock is right twice a day. Keep posting, you will get there

Its ridiculous how much is spent on campaigns. I used to really dislike Van Jones, I still might, but somebody here showed me this video and he hits the nail on the head. All that money and nothing to show for it. All that money could have been used for such better things. They took a billion dollars and set it on fire. lol. Like Mayweather.

van jones actually has a clear intellect and seems smart when hes not on air. he even admitted the trump russia thing was a nothingburger when he was talking on a street corner

but he does a whole act on TV and plays the character that CNN wants, i dont really like people like that

Lol at "flat ass" hahaha! @ripskater cannot let this aggression stand!

Back