Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
Yes, the same way my point seemed to sail over your head.

You seem to believe that the host of a YouTube channel is somehow on par with a high profile presidential candidate who millions of people actually voted for.

You seem to believe that the host of a YouTube channel is somehow on par with a high profile presidential candidate who millions of people actually voted for.

Just keep reading my post, you'll get it eventually.....hopefully....

Seems highly unlikely.

I also don't see an 80 year old Sanders as likely.

If she gets the nomination all it will do is prove that the democratic party has learned nothing.
I highly doubt it happens.

We need somebody younger than 70 running.

I already sent my vote in for her.

Only a fucking moron would think Hilary is a viable choice, or a good politician for that matter.

SZCYyRd.gif

You know why people on the right have a hard time believing this? It's because they've understood all this about her for decades yet the Dems nominated her anyway - even after losing to Obama in 08. So what's changed?

Uhhhh, we have easily the most embarrassing excuse for a president in history in office now as a result of this?

When the consequences are just hypotheticals, there's less urgency to act. When they're real and extremely grave, people jump into action.

Uhhhh, we have easily the most embarrassing excuse for a president in history in office now as a result of this?

When the consequences are just hypotheticals, there's less urgency to act. When they're real and extremely grave, people jump into action.

Maybe. But my point is that people in the right have been saying for three decades that Hillary is:

* shrill
* robotic
* unlikable
* corrupt
* ambitious to a fault
* narcissistic

TBH I could continue this list by the dozens. And when right wingers said that these things made Hillary a deeply flawed and intrinsically poor candidate the left responded dismissively that this was nothing more than blatant sexism and that the critiques were all untrue. Well the right was proven correct and it's hard to beleive the democrats will learn unless they're willing to admit all those things about Hillary. While I can see here being a lot of anger over Trump I'm not yet convinced the the Dems have learned the reality of HRC

dems are so desperate that i think it's possible
but her age? kinda scary when i think about it

Back