I think I got myself into trouble, girl problem

Persuadertron

naw son
@Brown
Reaction score
So I was walking along, minding my business, and a girl asked me for a cig. I told her I would buy her a pack (the girl is not pretty but passable she's skinny. 5/10 ) damnit guys she keeps up with me in an intellectual manner.

She comes to my home, she asked if she could shoot heroine in my home, I say sure. She uses my shower and she smells oh so flowery. I'm not an Incel sherdogers, she cleans up nicely.

A half hour ago she says I'm going to a home girls house to let her know I'm spending the night with you. She's homeless, she's cute kinda, I have NO pics sorry dudez, she likes it when I talk about witchcraft. She says don't be to drunk when I come back. I'm wasted right now.

I'm excited to let a bitch fuck my life up !!! Woo hoooooooo

I would give you advice, but sometimes it’s better to let people learn the hard way. Plus, it’s funnier this way.

You’ve hit the jackpot here buddy.

May I suggest you propose as soon as she gets back.

If you give her your debit card and keys to your car she could gas it up for you and even bring back some snacks from the 7/11 as thanks for your hospitality.

I would give you advice, but sometimes it’s better to let people learn the hard way. Plus, it’s funnier this way.

This is gonna turn out like an Adam Sandler movie bro. Where the stupid jackass with a good heart prevails in the end. Have faith in love at 1st sight bro.

You should let her invite her heroin addict friends over too while you are it, she sounds like a keeper.

You're going to nail someone who shoots up Heroin?

Do NOT be surprised when your d1ck winds up looking like a three cheese pizza with everything on it.

If you give her your debit card and keys to your car she could gas it up for you and even bring back some snacks from the 7/11 as thanks for your hospitality.

C'mon troll, I ain't stupid. Maybe I will get a picture of us if she comes back.

She'll come back, it's cold outside

This just sounds like a super classy situation all the way around.

Get some heroin while you're at it. win-win

Never done it and she didn't suggest it. I'm finally a moderate drinker who has found balance in all things. Drinking alcohol, eating, smoking, stress, sleeping etc.

And what I know from heroin, you become an addict instantly so no thanks.

So I was walking along, minding my business, and a girl asked me for a cig. I told her I would buy her a pack (the girl is not pretty but passable she's skinny. 5/10 ) damnit guys she keeps up with me in an intellectual manner.

She comes to my home, she asked if she could shoot heroine in my home, I say sure. She uses my shower and she smells oh so flowery. I'm not an Incel sherdogers, she cleans up nicely.

A half hour ago she says I'm going to a home girls house to let her know I'm spending the night with you. She's homeless, she's cute kinda, I have NO pics sorry dudez, she likes it when I talk about witchcraft. She says don't be to drunk when I come back. I'm wasted right now.

I'm excited to let a bitch fuck my life up !!! Woo hoooooooo

You told a homeless 5 it was cool to shoot heroine in your home? Wow. You weren't understating when you said you had a "problem."

Is this even real? Are troll threads getting better and better now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back