I think I got myself into trouble, girl problem

What city are you in so we know which newspapers to look through tomorrow for the headline 'Idiot gets robbed and killed by prostitute. Blogs about it.'

Whatever you do, no condom, you don't want to ruin the mood.

Bought a homeless girl cigarettes once and she complained they were the wrong kind so I'm glad you got one who can appreciate what you do for her.

She hasn't came back yet.

Have you started to check you stuff yet to see what she robbed?

You take a homeless druggie home, she shoots up, has a shower and leaves 'claiming' she's coming back....... she's robbed you and fucked off to get some more heroine.

this time i hope literally none of this happened.

cause this is some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

It’s about time you let Jesus in to your life

This is going to get good..

tenor.gif

I live in a pretty rough neighbourhood and there's this real dog of a woman who bums around trying to mooch cigarettes.

But I've seen a girl who's clearly running some sort of scam with it too. She's way too cute and well put together to be homeless but she bums around looking for cigarette butts. I'm guessing she's running some kind of game that involbes taking advantage of thirsty dudes who see a cute girl in a vulnerable position.

Why didn't you offer to drive your home to her friends house for her, if it's cold outside? Now there's a change she'll get to her friends home and think "fuck it, it's too cold outside to wander back to that schmucks house so he can spend 7 minutes trying to find the hole, and then jizz on my leg".

You've blown it.

You need to be mad insecure to buy a 5/10 A packet of cigarettes because she asked you for a cigarette. You then need to also be a virgin in desperation to let this stranger you already went above and beyond for come back to your house to shoot up heroin. You then need to be dangerously oblivious to life and your own wellbeing to think this is a good idea.

Lmao @ this whole thread 10/10 thank you based Sherdog

Damn. Some guys have all the luck. Treat her well SherBro. I know you will.

Back