I think I got myself into trouble, girl problem

Gross dude. You dont fuck a junkie and you especially dont fuck a homeless junkie. Enjoy getting robbed in your sleep

that's going a tad far on the grimy scale IMO

just a smidge

So I was walking along, minding my business, and a girl asked me for a cig. I told her I would buy her a pack (the girl is not pretty but passable she's skinny. 5/10 ) damnit guys she keeps up with me in an intellectual manner.

She comes to my home, she asked if she could shoot heroine in my home, I say sure. She uses my shower and she smells oh so flowery. I'm not an Incel sherdogers, she cleans up nicely.

A half hour ago she says I'm going to a home girls house to let her know I'm spending the night with you. She's homeless, she's cute kinda, I have NO pics sorry dudez, she likes it when I talk about witchcraft. She says don't be to drunk when I come back. I'm wasted right now.

I'm excited to let a bitch fuck my life up !!! Woo hoooooooo

Make sure you have your place nice and tidy for when Darwin arrives.

Just to dampen the urges a little bit, here are a few clips for you.

Last edited:
I believe you, I was the pack of cigarettes and I saw everything happen.

We need updates TS!
He started shooting heroin in an attemot to impress the 5/10 chick (let's be honest, she was prob a 3 at best), got denied, and is now on a street corner sucking dudes off to get $$$

i'm sure she'll be a giver and taker.
she'll take your money and valuables, and give you the AIDS.

What would you think about a woman who fucks homeless junkies. Now flip that around...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back