I think I have a solution for alt-right troubles

If you get a bunch of jewish leaders to endorse you, there is not going to be much merit to calling you nazis.
Are you kidding? They call Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager nazi ffs.

I still don't really know what alt right is exactly, but your suggestion is basically for people on the right to become left wingers who are against migration just so irrational SJWs stop calling them nazis? They call everyone on the right nazi anyway.

Last edited:
Troubles as in being unable to attract mainstream support.

First of all, all of you have a great opportunity here to show that you are not nazis. Sorry but that's how you are perceived right now. Fortunately, you have an opportunity to overcome that, people are concerned with overwhelming immigration from muslim countries. These immigrants hate jews, they hate homosexuals, they hate women in power. So the best thing you can do right now, if you really want to stop immigration from middle eastern and african countries, is to support these things. Not just paying lip service, but actually teaming up with jews in europe who feel unsafe and who experience a rise in hate crimes from muslim population, and yes, that means publicly kicking out those leaders out of your party who are anti jewish and who deny holocaust (as Marine Le Pen did to her own father, which is why she had a much better electoral showing percentage wise while running for President than Alternative For Germany, who instead kicked out Frauke Petry who was trying to do the same thing). If you get a bunch of jewish leaders to endorse you, there is not going to be much merit to calling you nazis.

Stand tall for women, talk about feminism, not just about migrant rape but having women in power, talk about how women should not be just thought as house servants submissive to the 'man of the house' or baby machines but should be equal in driving western progress a leaders. That's how you get half of the voting population to join you.

Do economically progressive things. This is where I am talking to you, American alt-right. Your European counter-parts figured this out a long time ago. If you look at National Front or AfD, their economic policies are to the left of Bernie Sanders. They want to have a welfare state, as long as it benefits their people. You should look into doing the same, there is only so much economic abuse your own people will take as you give tax cuts to the rich before they abandon you. Then you can get working on the important stuff such as repealing affirmative action, instituting merit based immigration reform and exposing black lives matter as a movement based on lies.

So in conclusion, do a progressive economic agenda, support feminism, support jewish people, while holding a hard line on immigration, and you will see a huge rise of support from local populations across western countries

onlineImage.jpg

Lol, do you understand that all that Muslim immigration in Europe is driven by Israeli policy?

Perhaps a bit off topic - is there such a thing as coating steak in vegetable oil? I've never done it and I wonder if it would give it a crunch... or do anything to it? Am I overthinking this?
Use olive oil. It has a lower burn point. If you really want some charring, use butter.

people are pretty shit one way or another across the board. why restrict your message to one group?

Nope, you've left out something otherwise nothing would be left except the left.

Anything left is full progressive SJW BECAUSE anything right is full racist gun toting Nazi Westboro.

Back