I think I'll start taking steroids

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
because why tf not? Yolo

I already have a kid, I've been having a hard time lately with my career and I think steroids may open up more opportunities, give you more confidence, etc

Am I naive or what do you guys think?

(I work in real estate, so I'm not an athlete or a competitor)

because why tf not? Yolo

I already have a kid, I've been having a hard time lately with my career and I think steroids may open up more opportunities, give you more confidence, etc

could give you heart problems. don't you want to see your grand kids graduate highschool?

could give you heart problems. don't you want to see your grand kids graduate highschool?
What are the stats on that? I hear they just mix badly with pain killers/drugs and alcohol and I don't take any of that.
I'm not gonna take them on my own obviously, I'm gonna go to a personal trainer and follow up with doctors and everything.

I’d go with HGH or just start drinking superbeets.

m96jjd.jpg

because why tf not? Yolo

<{MindBrown}> Are you a pro athlete ?? Why would taking Steroids help your career ??

Btw, I have friends on gear for no Goddamn reason as well, they dont even compete in anything. Just posing in the mirror and jacking off most likely..

What are the stats on that? I hear they just mix badly with pain killers/drugs and alcohol and I don't take any of that.
I'm not gonna take them on my own obviously, I'm gonna go to a personal trainer and follow up with doctors and everything.

I can tell by this post that you've really thought this through and are taking the pragmatic and methodical approach!

You'll reap what you sew and get what you deserve.

because why tf not? Yolo

I was gonna ask if you’re a MMA fighter or Baseball player but i see the real estate comment.

<{MindBrown}> Are you a pro athlete ?? Why would taking Steroids help your career ??

Btw, I have friends on gear for no Goddamn reason as well, they dont even compete in anything. Just posing in the mirror and jacking off most likely..
being muscular is a detriment to most careers because people will perceive you as vain and untrustworthy. Definitely wont help a real estate agent unless his clientele are all horny single MILFs.

Serious though there has to be steroids/high/test supplements with little to no side affects at this point. What do celebrities use??

What is out there for men over 40 and in decent shape but still feeling like its getting harder to stay fit and always have low energy. Diet and current workout doesn't seem to be helping other than keeping avg shape. what is you want to build muscle or keep what you have from losing. Is there something I could ask the my primary dr for to help.

Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

m96jjd.jpg

being muscular is a detriment to most careers because people will perceive you as vain and untrustworthy. Definitely wont help a real estate agent unless his clientele are all horny single MILFs.

<Fedor23> Real estate agents are charlatans like dentists, IMO. No offense. Sort of kidding, but not really.

There’s a right way and a wrong way, and your impulsive decision with no knowledge base is the latter.

Maybe you should invest in professional development, networking and education to help your career...not roids

Although tren may help you flip burgers faster

Why not go all in and by some cocaine and some heroine too.

Yolo

m96jjd.jpg

No I work in real estate. It won't help your career, it just opens up more opportunities

This guy is also a real estate agent/manager
sadik-hadzovic-ifbb-mens-physique-pro-giorgenti-new-york-long-island-mens-suits-clothes-620x350-300x169.png

sadik.jpg

I won't be a Big Ramy or Ronnie Coleman
I'll "try" to be like this guy
Jeremy-Buendia-2018-1.jpg

You should do it, lots of roids, don't worry about side effects

Back