I think I'll start taking steroids

Why don't you follow a decent lifting program for a year or two, eat well and do some cardio etc, then make your decision?

You can get pretty big and strong naturally and you won't be dependent on steroids in that time.

naive, no

stupid.

and not even for steroids, because you say "yolo"

Go for it. Just cycle properly and you’ll be fine

All the dudes saying no ITT are morons who just dont want you to succeed and are afraid of masculinity. Lol you'll be fine. have fun and do your research before jumping in.

Steroids require a lot of research and a lot of understanding on how they function and what they effect. I've been researching them for the best part of 3 years now. I have no intention of taking them but I enjoy studying their functions and their pros and cons. My advice is do you research and make sure you find the best for you to get quality gains with good quality of life.

because why tf not? Yolo

I already have a kid, I've been having a hard time lately with my career and I think steroids may open up more opportunities, give you more confidence, etc

Am I naive or what do you guys think?

(I work in real estate, so I'm not an athlete or a competitor)

Honestly

Just do low dose of Test
Anything else and you're an idiot in my opinion
That's not a personal attack but after reading your op, if you touch any of the hard drugs you are an absolute clown
If you want further reasoning holla at your boy

Most people Ive worked (construction) with that where on the juice have been the lazy cunts Ive ever met, spent more time hiding and laying down than working

Actually a lot of body builders end up addicted to hard drugs or pain killers as well. Might have something to do with a personality disorder, but I'm no authority on said matters.
Or over training and unnatural dramatic body changes that cause injuries

I won't be a Big Ramy or Ronnie Coleman
I'll "try" to be like this guy
Jeremy-Buendia-2018-1.jpg
Ok, why didn’t you say so in the first place....

This looks totally natural

I did a cycle when I was in my mid 20s and got not only yolked the fuck up but I was also shredded.

I’d like to mention my dick was like a male lions and I was so horny just about all the time. Greatest boners you’ll ever get in your life. Plus your sex drive is like wild animals.

I did
Enanthate 300+ Greek Deca + primabolan

Watch bigger stronger faster... it’s on Netflix I think . They are from where I grew up. IMO it doesn’t pay in the long run ( health issues,dying, that sort of thing) but you do you brah

There's so many side effects associated with steroids. The risk isn't worth it unless you're obsessed and have little regard for your health.

My friend took roids for a few years and he ended up with permanent health problems.

You're better off spending your money on good nutrition and protein. Stuff that has no side effects and will benefit you instead of putting strain on your body.

You’d probably be better off with testosterone. Hell of a lot safer.

m96jjd.jpg

<{MindBrown}> Are you a pro athlete ?? Why would taking Steroids help your career ??

Btw, I have friends on gear for no Goddamn reason as well, they dont even compete in anything. Just posing in the mirror and jacking off most likely..

I always wondered if gay dudes jacked off in the mirror. It would make sense, right?

m96jjd.jpg

I always wondered if gay dudes jacked off in the mirror. It would make sense, right?

When you get that muscular it requires a lot of maintenance in the gym diet rest and of course instagraming all of it etc. So obviously these people are very vain. I don't know if it necessarily makes them gay. But there are a lot of teh gay's into bodybuilding and crossfit etc.

<Fedor23> Apparently " A sexual " is a thing as well. There was a guy working at a Max Muscle here in the Bay Area who described himself as such I thought he was joking, but " Bay Area " so all bets are off ...

Back