I think I'll start taking steroids

It’s a great plan. You fuck up your body, sure. Most people will think you’re a douche, but maybe other steroid weirdos will be impressed. Solid plan.

Why not go all in and by some cocaine and some heroine too.

Yolo

The cocaine sounds cool but finding a heroine in is going to be pretty difficult, unless she's fat but then you'd have to ask yourself whether it's really worth the effort.

Thought about it a few times as i get older, but the heath issues out weigh it for me. My dad was on them for a missing colon and ended up dying of an enlarged heart. Likewise, my cousin endes up in ER for the same thing (enlarged heart) because he was into roids and bb.

Just do it. Make sure you do a post cycle to get your body back in order again though. That's were most people go wrong

I did a cycle when I was in my mid 20s and got not only yolked the fuck up but I was also shredded.

I’d like to mention my dick was like a male lions and I was so horny just about all the time. Greatest boners you’ll ever get in your life. Plus your sex drive is like wild animals.

I did
Enanthate 300+ Greek Deca + primabolan
How small big were your testicles?

TS how active are you? Post a pic, let's see if you need to take steroids or go to the gym first.

Gotta confuse the vital organs... right babe?

because why tf not? Yolo

I already have a kid, I've been having a hard time lately with my career and I think steroids may open up more opportunities, give you more confidence, etc

Am I naive or what do you guys think?

(I work in real estate, so I'm not an athlete or a competitor)

I'm sure a couple of roid rage episodes are going to do wonders to your family life / career.

Have you considered getting better at your job?

It’s a great plan. You fuck up your body, sure. Most people will think you’re a douche, but maybe other steroid weirdos will be impressed. Solid plan.
When done properly and in moderation steroids are no more dangerous than any other drug. Anything in excess is dangerous.

I'm sure a couple of roid rage episodes are going to do wonders to your family life / career.
Steroids cannot change your personality, roid rage cannot effect someone who goes into a cycle level headed and calm naturally. Steroids can cause someone who is an aggressive asshole to become an even more aggressive asshole with even less self control, if you are someone who is not aggressive you will merely become more competitive. If roid rage were real there would be cyclists, golfers, tennis players all running around raging and beating the piss out of everyone.

If you're going to take it for the hell of it, I would say don't, but you said YOLO. You can't change someone's mind if they throw that around. There's just no need except to add more to your pride, and you'd probably start using jabroni in a non joking way, then the next thing you know you'll start saying BRB then LOL out loud, and you'll end up getting a gun pulled out on you. Now I hope you're fast and agile enough now that you're juiced to the gills, because you need to disarm that man quickly seeing that you only live once. So I guess it comes full circle, but can you survive it?

If you're going to take it for the hell of it, I would say don't, but you said YOLO. You can't change someone's mind if they throw that around. There's just no need except to add more to your pride, and you'd probably start using jabroni in a non joking way, then the next thing you know you'll start saying BRB then LOL out loud, and you'll end up getting a gun pulled out on you. Now I hope you're fast and agile enough now that you're juiced to the gills, because you need to disarm that man quickly seeing that you only live once. So I guess it comes full circle, but can you survive it?

That was a wild ride from start to finish.

because why tf not? Yolo

I already have a kid, I've been having a hard time lately with my career and I think steroids may open up more opportunities, give you more confidence, etc

I def think it will help in your real estate career

Real estate is typically dominated by superficial types

Because most real estate agents were fuck ups in life who suddenly in their 30's had to wise up and get a "real job" they usually either go into car sales, insurance sales or real estate

I dont think the benefits are there for steroids

You lose the vast majority of what you gained on cycle when you come off, especially the look

Then you have to deal with fucked up hormones, potential depression and the potential of being infertile, gyno etc

Yeah you look great on, but that only lasts 12 weeks or so

giphy.gif

I won't be a Big Ramy or Ronnie Coleman
I'll "try" to be like this guy
Jeremy-Buendia-2018-1.jpg

That guy is blasting grams of steroids along with hgh insulin thyroid hormones etc plys has many years training under his belt combined with a meticulous diet and on top of all that has likely been slightly photoshopped to appear better

In short, you wont look anything like him

being muscular is a detriment to most careers because people will perceive you as vain and untrustworthy. Definitely wont help a real estate agent unless his clientele are all horny single MILFs.
My woman is in real estate. The amount of dudes in real estate in our area on gear is mindboggling.

This is not eye test assumptions this is dudes she knows that have told her they are on gear.

Coworkers, old bosses etc.

because why tf not? Yolo

How old are you? You are way better of on doing age management medicine. Testosterone and thyroid will do way more for you than steroids and its good for you.

Back