I think shamrock vs liddell would be a good 1st come back fight for chuck

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
Chuck should get a winnable fight in his 1st fight but also fight someone who will sell. A fight with shamrock seems like it would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Then he should fight tito if he were to beat shamrock. But id be rooting for shamrock to win. Thoughts?

Is Ken’s crazy ass still fighting? Chuck via TKO or maybe Ken will finally pull of that leg lock.

Great idea TS

Ol' Lionheart still has one more fight left in him, one more for the road, one more for glory, one more for the fans, one more for the Shamrock clan and one more for the memory of his kidnapped sister, Ryan Shamrock (RIP and God bless her soul)...

Might as well dig up old Helio Gracie ass from the ground and make him do exhibition bjj match on that card...

neither of these guys should ever be allowed to fight again, let alone against each other

chuck liddell would probably kill him

If that kind of fight was on the table I'd rather see him fight Royce

I think I could beat Shamrock at this point. I have never seen a guy so shot like Ken.

I don't want to watch shamrock take another dive and I don't want to see Chuck in one of those fights.

Lets not watch Ken get victimized again. At least Frank knew when to call it a day. I think he kept fighting honestly because Dana countersued him and won big time.

Are you people crazy? Yes Chuck is old, but he would send Shammy into that good night.

50 cent vs Chuck Liddell. Book it Coker. Texas would probably sanction it.

Not interested in seeing Chuck fight Shamrock or Tito again, gimme Chuck vs Sonnen or Chuck vs Wanderlei 2 or something else, who the fuck wants to see Chuck and Tito fight again and why??

Back