I think shamrock vs liddell would be a good 1st come back fight for chuck

Chuck should get a winnable fight in his 1st fight but also fight someone who will sell. A fight with shamrock seems like it would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Then he should fight tito if he were to beat shamrock. But id be rooting for shamrock to win. Thoughts?

chuck vs cm punk would be a fun fight hahaha

2018 Ken?? Come on.

Why not just have him fight

20130218022750_gerard_gordeau.JPG

At least he'll be mutilating someone who deserves it.

I would watch this fight.

Time sure does nobody any favors. I could never imagine someone in the 90s saying " Hey feed him Ken Shamrock, thats an easy fight"

Great idea TS

Ol' Lionheart still has one more fight left in him, one more for the road, one more for glory, one more for the fans, one more for the Shamrock clan and one more for the memory of his kidnapped sister, Ryan Shamrock (RIP and God bless her soul)...
Ryan Shamrock the wrestler who was in the wwe around the same time as Ken it does he actually have a sister called Ryan?

Ryan Shamrock the wrestler who was in the wwe around the same time as Ken it does he actually have a sister called Ryan?

I was making a joke about his fictional sister "Ryan Shamrock" who according to a WWF storyline was kidnapped by the undertaker who did unmentionable things to her

As far as I know, he does not actually have any real life sisters

Great idea TS

Ol' Lionheart still has one more fight left in him, one more for the road, one more for glory, one more for the fans, one more for the Shamrock clan and one more for the memory of his kidnapped sister, Ryan Shamrock (RIP and God bless her soul)...
I was making a joke about his fictional sister "Ryan Shamrock"" that according to a WWF storyline was kidnapped by the undertaker who did unmentionable things to her

As far as I know, he does not actually have any real life sisters

Yeah I remember Ministry Undertaker, chill dude

There is no good comeback fight for Chuck. Chuck shouldn't be allowed within 10 miles of a ring/cage.

Why not just have him fight the ring girl?

Back