I totally agree with Dana White about Woodley

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
We always must wait so long for his title defense. Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington waiting for him. Where is he?

Dana-White-6.png

He literally fought 4 months ago. I guarantee he'll have another fight before May.

I kind of agree with both of them. Woodley has complained about every single person he's defended the belt against while saying he deserves "money-fights." But the same time he ended up fighting and beating all of those guys. His last fight was like 3 months ago so Dana needs to shut up about that and pout about Till losing some more.

His thumb is legit fucked.
He literally fought 4 months ago. I guarantee he'll have another fight before May.
Plus this.

What happened to the post 228 Woodley love? Damn you guys are flaky. Stop drinking the Dana Kool aid, this is a legit injury. Plus it's his right hand (thumb) that's injured, no one goes into a fight without their best weapon, no one. That's just stupid.

Blame the UFC for not having the foresight to book their ppv's. They have 14 divisions, that's 13 champions who fight a minimum of twice a year (usually). 26 title fights to 13 ppv's, what's the deal here?

Last edited:
Dana probably had him earmarked for that 233 card, so the thumb injury holding him out seemingly had him pissed.

Still think Woodley mauls Colby

He is superb

If Dana want to get rid of T-Wood, I know a guy.

gsp-4.jpg

not gonna lie woodley is a beast. i dont like the guy but man i dont see anyone beating him anytime soon.

Then you're probably a bald bitch too TS

<Dana05>

1st defense: ~ 4 mo
2nd defense: ~ 4 mo
3rd defense: ~ 5 mo
4th defense: ~ 13 mo
5th defense: ~ 3 mo & counting

I think this feud has a lot less to do with the frequency that Woodley fights and a lot more to do with money and egos. Woodley probably wants bigger paydays and Dana is like your fights don't sell. Then the shit goes public and it just becomes more toxic.

Back