I totally agree with Dana White about Woodley

Man, give me a break. So far, Tyron defeated ever contender he faced as a champion. What do you want him to do, fight every two months and clear the divison, so then the "fans" can bitch about no contenders at WW?

We always must wait so long for his title defense. Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington waiting for him. Where is he?

Dana-White-6.png
A picture is worth 1000 words...

He just fought Till a few months ago?

He had 1 fight in 2018. And 2 fights in 2017. His "shoulder" injury happened in June 2017, but he doesn't get surgery until the end of December. And he agreed to fight Nate Diaz before that, how bad was his shoulder, really?

Now he's sitting out with a hurt thumb when he litterally just said he could beat Colby with one arm tied.

Dana's not stupid. Try not to be, yourself.

He literally fought 4 months ago. I guarantee he'll have another fight before May.
But they stripped colby for not fighting 9 weeks after he won the interim title. Woodleys schedual is log jamming the division but ahit happen

He just fought less than 90 days ago and ruined his hand in the process. Despite being healthy, it took Dillashaw 9 months just to defend against Cody, yet no one seems to have an issue with that.

But they stripped colby for not fighting 9 weeks after he won the interim title. Woodleys schedual is log jamming the division but ahit happen
Colby's behavior has no doubt been polarizing but I do believe it has gone too far in the sense that not even the UFC wants him as a face of their product. Like I said, I bet Wooldey will be fighting once more before Summer.

We always must wait so long for his title defense. Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington waiting for him. Where is he?

Dana-White-6.png

I agree with Covington "if he doesnt fight, he doesnt lose the belt" he only wants to keep it, he is not interested in defending it, only money fights that uncle dana will not give him. UFC should strip him off his belt and declare it vacant. Covington, Usman and Ponz are ready to fight for it.

Lol it’s not a legit complaint when he is probably the most active champ since winning the belt.

Fuck off with that shit. The dude hurt himself putting on a great performance. He isn’t asking for a year off so let the man get healthy

dana don't like him, so he have to say some dana white stupid crap

I can't wait until Woodley starches Colby so we don't have to hear about this false narrative that Woodley ducks. Yes he complains because he wants better fights .everyone dana wants him to fight he beats them and calls it a day. Colby will be ko'd in Rd 1 won't even be close .

Woodley acting like they wanted Till to win because he was the great white hype. Not his personality and abrasiveness.

Dana is way off base on this one. Guys have been inactive longer for less things. He has this distaste for Woodley and will say and do shit to antagonize him.

this is such horseshit, He literally fought till 3 months ago... these casuals are letting Dana trick them and are believing the bald liar over Tyron.

Dana-White-6.png

he just fought 3 monts ago. how often doesnt he need to fight every 2 weeks.

Dana-White-6.png

Colby literally turned down fighting him and he fought 4 times last year
Fuck off u dumb piece of shit

Back