I turned 30 today and it feels real...

Fuck man, at 30 you feel like that? At 40 I don’t even feel like that lol.

However if my dick stopped working at 30 or any time for that matter, yes I might worry....

Today I woke up freakishly horny. Haven't been like this since June. Kind of an odd timing.

How come you didn't get any pussy before late 20s?

Lack of social intelligence, anxiety or overly fat?
Genuinly asking

Different reasons, two girls that I was infatuated/in love with turned out to be really horrible human beings. It was a accumulation of things but my main thing was, I would become FURIOUS when I saw the scumbags hook up with the women that I was attracted to, it was making enraged to some great levels.

Teenager aside, I tried clubs in my early 20s but to no avail and I wasn't in to it anyways. But this is the ultimate thing that made me stop trying. Two incidents that happened around age 22 and 24.

They were two girls that I was interested. First one I saw at the bus station, she would give the look and smile and I would smile back. Finally I went and talk to her after few days. Things went great and then just like that, I saw her and she wouldn't respond. As if I was talking to a stranger, this was on the bus and so, I didn't want people to notice this bizarre situation.

Second one went similar, except it was in an apartment and it took place in the laundry room. With the second one, she initiated the whole thing like the first but at least she found another guy who she was more attracted and that's that.

Funny thing is, a year later, I told my friends I was a virgin and they responded with "WTF!!!" and some of them didn't believe me. The reason is, I am in to many things like raw food, vegetarianism and I am told that I look good. Which in the end it doesn't matter to me since I actually never was able to do anything with the "looks" and so, everything good that happened was a merit of my own personality.

In conclusion, I have been told by many that I am a liar and that its impossible for a guy like me to be a virgin. This is what makes the whole thing weird.

Though I live Vancouver B.C and its infamous for people being miserable when it comes to romance and what have you.

Just curious..Did you have the opportunity to lose your virginity earlier in life? I mean what factored in to waiting so long to do the deed? Mad respect for even having the balls to post that cuz let's be honest most of us have an ego that would never allow for that.

I never had a real opportunity, the first girl that I was infatuated/in love was manipulative piece of work. She would hook up and get trained on by scumbag criminals and yet kept leading me on until I found out about her being in to getting passed around.

Also, during the MSN messenger days, I had a friend spy on my behalf in regards to what girls think of me and the response is. A nice looking chump that you can get free meals out of since I am the type of tool that offers to pay.

Instead of meditating try Jesus Christ. Christ is the savior of all mankind.

Yeah I actually was in the raw food scene and at the time I was interested in meditation. A girl told me the same thing and I was going to give it a try but her bat shit crazy nature manifested before she could get me in to her particular Christian style.

Evidence says you get happier as you get older too. In 20 years you won't care that your dick doesn't work, less sex drive can only make things easier imo.

I agree in some ways, I no longer get stiffed hard by a random hot chick. I just keep going about my business without getting nerve wrecked or wanting to talk to her or think about her. This is not to say because I feel I am not worthy but rather there is no drive or feeling of loss from not approaching.

Figured as much. You lost your virginity at the peak sexual age. It may not be in your teens but it still is in a male sexual prime range which means, you will have a nostalgic memory that will add in to your future intimacy moments.

Today I woke up freakishly horny. Haven't been like this since June. Kind of an odd timing.

Haha good you may be getting your mojo back. Maybe that’ll light a fire under your ass in the girl department.

Yeah I actually was in the raw food scene and at the time I was interested in meditation. A girl told me the same thing and I was going to give it a try but her bat shit crazy nature manifested before she could get me in to her particular Christian style.

Sorry that happened. All I can suggest is just sitting down for a few minutes a day and praying. Ask God to reveal himself.

b1311xtctsifffilm103.jpg

This guy is 50 years old. Didn't work out until he was 48? Basically he looked like a normal average Joe until late 40s and all of a sudden he is this sexy monster
He's asian so genetics has a lot to do with it, just like black don't crack. White peoples and father don't get along too well.

Today I turn 30 and yet, in August, my dick stopped working and I over train faster as well as not being motivated to train hard. Much harder to lose weight as well. Today was the !!! on the fact that I am old.

I have been meditating for a year and a half consistently but not seriously. I want to meditate 2-6 hours a day. I mean, I feel like such a loser. Looking at my 20s and damn, I am speechless...

Cliffs:

pity-party-time.jpg

Age is just a number. Stay fit, eat well. You can be benchpressing heavy weight in your 60s.

Dick works too much

I'm 37 and just finished my 3rd marathon all after the age of 30

If it helps, I'm 39 and I'm happier with myself than I have ever been. At 30 I kept thinking about my mortality, hah. But from 33 till now things just got better and better. There are always down times but overall things are fantastic.

If you want the same then start getting shit done in your life that is important to you. By the time you're 40 (and before) you will love life.
Great reply.
Life will keep getting better.
I'm having a lot of fun

Your testosterone levels start droping after 30, so it's all dowhill from now on. Sorry.

Haha good you may be getting your mojo back. Maybe that’ll light a fire under your ass in the girl department.

Hopefully, today was better as well. I woke up early but still in bed, had that crazy morning wood. I feel like I have to lose some weight.

Sorry that happened. All I can suggest is just sitting down for a few minutes a day and praying. Ask God to reveal himself.

I am down with that. I know some good folks in the Christian faith and their pray is more about going out of their own thoughts and identity while being grateful in the moment for the things they have. I respect this type of approach to religion. Though it seems like the foundation of the pray is to surrender your sense of identity and ego by giving in to the nature of existence.

Age is just a number. Stay fit, eat well. You can be benchpressing heavy weight in your 60s.

I hope so, I need to hit the weights again. Got in to cardio the last few years but I feel like I need the deadlifts.

Im 45. I am in the best shape of my life. I have no dick issues but it is different than when I was younger. It takes a little more time to get my motor running. I cant go from 0-60 anymore especially when Im drinking...Im like a chick where I need some build up or else the fuck will feel more like a workout. I still have buddies that can bust one in a minute....Not me.

The only thing that happened to me at 30 was my wolverine level healing factor shut off... injuries used to be nothing but a temporary inconvenience, they are persistent problems now. :(

I seriously doubt you have meditated. You are doing something else and calling it meditation. Otherwise you would have realized that those things you are complaining about are REALLY not important, they actually dont even exist.... but well you would have to do some things like meditation to be aware of that

I am down with that. I know some good folks in the Christian faith and their pray is more about going out of their own thoughts and identity while being grateful in the moment for the things they have. I respect this type of approach to religion. Though it seems like the foundation of the pray is to surrender your sense of identity and ego by giving in to the nature of existence.
When you're a Christian and you truly believe in Jesus Christ you are a new creation. So the past identity is dead and gone along with all your fleshly and worldly desires. So when you have officially accepted Christ and are baptized your past self is gone and only a new creation remains.

As Christians we believe that our own desires are selfish by nature because of the fall of man, and we strive to live the fruit of the Spirit, which is: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Things that have no law against them.

So when you're truly Christian and you pray you pray considering others, with love in your heart even for your enemies (this can be difficult I have not come fully to this point yet) always remembering to forgive and ask God for his will and way to be done in your life.

I'm slightly older than you and I feel I'm the physically strongest and wisest I have ever been. I just biked 20 miles with ease.

b1311xtctsifffilm103.jpg

This guy is 50 years old. Didn't work out until he was 48? Basically he looked like a normal average Joe until late 40s and all of a sudden he is this sexy monster
he looks like kenny styles

I seriously doubt you have meditated. You are doing something else and calling it meditation. Otherwise you would have realized that those things you are complaining about are REALLY not important, they actually dont even exist.... but well you would have to do some things like meditation to be aware of that

Well you know everything then. I mean, you meditate properly and so, you have no problems or worry in life and have the ability to know what people are doing right.

I'm slightly older than you and I feel I'm the physically strongest and wisest I have ever been. I just biked 20 miles with ease.

Right on, that's good to hear. I started hitting the gym again yesterday and today. What helps big time is the sauna afterwards. Felt amazing!

Back