I used to love watching popcorn movie. Now I don't watch them at all.

you think Avatar is an all time great and enjoyed transformers 2.

your movie opinions are invalid.

The movie is reminiscent of my childhood. Perhaps that's why I tend to beautify ones like Avatar, transformer 1 that were at the early forefront of the age of popcorn movies with heavy CGI.

Last edited:
Ragnarok was probably the last good popcorn movie I saw.

Other than that, I haven't really dug comic book/super hero movies in a while.

It's all a poisonous propaganda filled distraction. You're better off not watching.

13b.png

Although they were fun at first, I've now grown tired of these movies, which is weird because I used to love blockbuster movies regardless of how shitty they were. Avatar is still one of the all time greats in my list and I also remember enjoying Transformer 1 and 2.

Hero movies has been boring ever since avengers 2. Monster movies are in a state of dogshit. Starwars is pretty much dead to me since Last jedi.

What is happening to me? Have I gotten too old?
Old, like me.

The last popcorn action flick i saw in theaters that i loved was Last Action Hero

Avatar was garbage if that's in your all time great list your beyond help already.

13b.png

Although they were fun at first, I've now grown tired of these movies, which is weird because I used to love blockbuster movies regardless of how shitty they were. Avatar is still one of the all time greats in my list and I also remember enjoying Transformer 1 and 2.

Hero movies has been boring ever since avengers 2. Monster movies are in a state of dogshit. Starwars is pretty much dead to me since Last jedi.

What is happening to me? Have I gotten too old?
You might just have developed different tastes in story and character elements.

Back