I used to rank GSP over Silva, but it’s not logical.

Pretty sure Chris Weidman finished knocking Silva the fuck out from the top.

No. In the first fight Silva clowned and gave Chris the win.

In the second there was a flash KO in the clinch, standing up. Even with that, Anderson, who is the f'ing GOAT, recovered and Chris did nothing further.

Anderson’s prime consisted of a (UFC record) 17 fight win streak, 15 finishes (13 within 2 rounds), 10 title defenses, and 3 LHW KOs.

GSP’s prime consisted of 7 straight decisions (8/9 decisions) and tapping to strikes to a LW journeyman.

The difference is drinkability.

Anderson was confirmed to be greater than GSP by the people that matter, their peers. And it wasn’t close.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015

Finishes > Decisions

Pro MMA fighters’ opinions > Canadians on Sherdog

Anderson's got tapped in his prime by both Chonan and Takase at age 28/29 which was one year more into his prime than when GSP tapped. Anderson needed to go to a weak division to get away from the guys who tapped him instead of avenging those losses.

Federer was not even considered top 20 by his peers in 1990. Why because he had not YET accomplished some of his biggest feats in his career.

Only an idiot like Dozer would try and use such old data to say Federer was not GOAT today. Using old polls before the guy completed his biggest wins shows you know your guy cannot win on a fair play ground comparing FULL record to FULL record.

DA6F9036-AB8B-4758-9562-9F8665C78172.jpeg
Anderson never lost in his prime,

GSP, as WW champ, tapped to strikes in less than 4 minutes against a LW journeyman.

View attachment 409833
usp-mma_-ufc-162-silva-vs-weidman-silva2.jpg

giphy.gif

This is Anderson in his prime at 28/29 and you can't be GOAT getting punked and tapping out like this...

2u3zgjl.jpg

he was more into his prime than GSP when he fought Serra the first time.

You see how great Anderson is?

He's not some playboi who learned rassling and BJJ early in life. He learned how to fight like a real man, standing up with a technique that made you dream. Yet, he took his chances fighting against those playbois who have no resources and need the ground to fight.

Yet, as an older man, he learned the ground game, to a level that he subbed rasslers and playbois in their own turf.

That's true greatness: the ability to evolve, to learn and transform. You are lucky you got to see him fight and teach you these lessons.

What to learn from that other guy? When punched, tap? LOL.

GSP has been champion material in his mid 20's to today, Silva is only champion material in his 30's after banned substances and needles are videoed in his house

GSP, as WW champ, tapped to strikes in less than 4 minutes against a LW journeyman.

View attachment 409833
back to posting magically when people in their prime. It's not our fault GSP can rebound and get his title back unlike Silva, it's not our fault Silva saw "his" MW title being Won by stoppage from GSP from a guy who beat Silva. Its not our fault GSP is still 2 division champion material post USADA.

It's not your fault either that GSP is factually better.

2018 computer data > 2016 human basises

http://www.fightmatrix.com/all-time-mma-rankings/all-time-absolute/

Stay salty. WW & MW lineal champ champ bless.

View attachment 409833
Anderson lost twice in his prime aat ages 28/29 and he was 1 year into his prime more than GSP when he tapped.

Anderson tapped out twice to journeymen, therefore cant be goat.

2u3zgjl.jpg

No. In the first fight Silva clowned and gave Chris the win.

In the second there was a flash KO in the clinch, standing up. Even with that, Anderson, who is the f'ing GOAT, recovered and Chris did nothing further.
So you admit Silva got knocked the fuck out in both? So you just negated the leg kick check excuse.

Chris did nothing further than beating your boy. Twice.

You're supposed to be much smarter than toner when it comes to fangirling Silva, really disappointed with this attempt. Come on dawg.

So you admit Silva got knocked the fuck out in both? So you just negated the leg kick check excuse.

Chris did nothing further than beating your boy. Twice.

You're supposed to be much smarter than toner when it comes to fangirling Silva, really disappointed with this attempt. Come on dawg.

You don't call the GOAT a "boy".

I told you precisely what happened. Nobody ever hurt Anderson with GnP. That was the point.
So, what would that subpar guy you people adore do?

Look at their faces. A few lousy punches on the GOAT made the judges corrupt the sport of MMA. It's about damage, the GOAT is a finisher. Imagine what your boy would look like after fighting the GOAT. LOL, he was destroyed when he lost (but was awarded a win) to Hendricks.
silva_3.jpg

You don't call the GOAT a "boy".

I told you precisely what happened. Nobody ever hurt Anderson with GnP. That was the point.
So, what would that subpar guy you people adore do?
He is the GOAT.
GSP is a top 10. Not top-5.
Not according to the fans or facts today, and that's all that matters pimp. And I never called GSP boy so calm your accusations of blasphemy.

Here look at my toner copy&paste if you want to feel better.

Stay salty. WW & MW lineal champ champ bless

Edit: did you just precisely tell me getting finished knocked the fuck out, and having your head bounce off the Matt isn't getting hurt?
I have to applaud you for being the longest well thought out troll cause you got me, or you truly are incredibly stupid. LOL.

Not according to the fans or facts today, and that's all that matters pimp. And I never called GSP boy so calm your accusations of blasphemy.

Here look at my toner copy&paste if you want to feel better.

Stay salty. WW & MW lineal champ champ bless

Edit: did you just precisely tell me getting finished knocked the fuck out, and having your head bounce off the Matt isn't getting hurt?
I have to applaud you for being the longest well thought out troll cause you got me, or you truly are incredibly stupid. LOL.

The fans don't understand the sport. I'm here to educate you ignorant fans and elucidate the intricacies of Anderson's superiority. If he had never fought, you guys would only wonder "what if a fighter could deliver front head kicks in an augenblick, what if a fighter could put someone out with a reverse elbow, or dodge punches like he was in the Matrix."

He gave you all that.

He is the very best ever.

The rest you try to use as arguments is pure nonsense.

I'm afraid you are incredibly stupid. The point was that nobody ever damaged Silva with GnP. Go watch the fights, educate yourself before spewing nonsense on the internet.

the anticipation before ea fedor and anderson fights prove they're the goats, even to this date. because of wc's it's tough to say who's #1 or #2.
<TrumpWrong1>

The anticipation has always been bigger for GSP fights.

GSP was the biggest PPV star in the UFC before Brock and Conor.

The fans don't understand the sport. I'm here to educate you ignorant fans and elucidate the intricacies of Anderson's superiority. If he had never fought, you guys would only wonder "what if a fighter could deliver front head kicks in an augenblick, what if a fighter could put someone out with a reverse elbow, or dodge punches like he was in the Matrix."

He gave you all that.

He is the very best ever.

The rest you try to use as arguments is pure nonsense.
Yes computer input data that's been updated this month is nonsense, but a poll from 2 years ago by toner is substantial enough for your praise. I don't think your qualified to drive a car at this point ahahahahahaha.

Yes computer input data that's been updated this month is nonsense, but a poll from 2 years ago by toner is substantial enough for your praise. I don't think your qualified to drive a car at this point ahahahahahaha.

You blindly trust "computers" just because? Computers that predicted Germany and Spain to win the 2018 WC. LOL.

I'm educating you on finer details computers cannot yet grasp.

Back