I used to rank GSP over Silva, but it’s not logical.

Haha, mauled. Anderson didn't even have a scratch after the fight. Nobody ever hurt Anderson from the top, GSP would do nothing. He'd just grease to avoid a submission.
He'd have scratch if gsp got his hands on him. Gsp will wrestlefuck/gnp the shit out of Silva is chael sonnet can take him down and control him that easy. Hopefully we won't have to speculate anymore. Minor talks about gsp vs Silva atm

Matt Hughes, Bj Penn, Johny Hendricks, Thiago Alves, Josh Koscheck, Michael Bisping (who beat Silva), Jake Shields and Condit >>> Bonnar, Sonnen, Griffin, Franklin, Marquardt, Leben, Henderson. Silva was good, but he mostly beat bums.

He'd have scratch if gsp got his hands on him. Gsp will wrestlefuck/gnp the shit out of Silva is chael sonnet can take him down and control him that easy. Hopefully we won't have to speculate anymore. Minor talks about gsp vs Silva atm

DC got nothing done. GSP would do nothing and get KOd the the ref put them up.

DC got nothing done. GSP would do nothing and get KOd the the ref put them up.
Lol aside from vitor and franklin every fighter Silva has beat is a can. Gsp dominated a stacked division and beat the legends of his division. Silva just counter strikes and can only do so when there's no real pressure. Gsp brings the pressure every fight and dominates. He's one of the best at setting up takedowns and Silva can't do shit off his back. Georges is too smart and too disciplined to lose to silva

Lol aside from vitor and franklin every fighter Silva has beat is a can. Gsp dominated a stacked division and beat the legends of his division. Silva just counter strikes and can only do so when there's no real pressure. Gsp brings the pressure every fight and dominates. He's one of the best at setting up takedowns and Silva can't do shit off his back. Georges is too smart and too disciplined to lose to silva

That's an old lie about WW.

GSP fans have been inflating the quality of that boring and one-dimensional division to over-value GSP's wins and devalue Silva. It's also a form of fighter bashing that should be banned from forums.

Talent beats smarts and disciplined. Also, he is not smart: he's risk averse. It's different. There's another name for that...you can look it up.

Prime Silva destroys any version of GSP. Now there is some hope given Silva is old...

Good thing he didn't fight at 155... Your argument is terrible.
Or, the point went over your head.

Seems to me that’s what happened.

Heavyweight is the thinnest, most underdeveloped division in the sport. So Fedor being the greatest heavyweight of all time only goes so far.

Demetrius Johnson, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, GSP, Jose Aldo are ALL better fighters than Fedor. That’s not even all of them...

Or, the point went over your head.

Seems to me that’s what happened.

Heavyweight is the thinnest, most underdeveloped division in the sport. So Fedor being the greatest heavyweight of all time only goes so far.

Demetrius Johnson, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, GSP, Jose Aldo are ALL better fighters than Fedor. That’s not even all of them...

Cool, so they must've all won 30 fights in a row in a division where the average is probably around 3 or 4.

For you to insult Fedor's skillset is not only laughable, but it's ignorant. Because not only are you insulting him, but you're insulting guys like Big Nog, Cro Cop, Werdum, Barnett, Sergei, Couture, Arlovski, Mir, Cain, JDS, Stipe, Cormier. The HW top 10 all time is on par or better than most divisions.

That's an old lie about WW.

GSP fans have been inflating the quality of that boring and one-dimensional division to over-value GSP's wins and devalue Silva. It's also a form of fighter bashing that should be banned from forums.

Talent beats smarts and disciplined. Also, he is not smart: he's risk averse. It's different. There's another name for that...you can look it up.

Prime Silva destroys any version of GSP. Now there is some hope given Silva is old...
Calls the entire WW division over rated, boring, and one dimmensional. Continues to say that the 99% of people that agree that WW has always been one of the strongest division are fighter bashers out to get anderson and they should be banned.......

How fucking delusional can you be?

Calls the entire WW division over rated, boring, and one dimmensional. Continues to say that the 99% of people that agree that WW has always been one of the strongest division are fighter bashers out to get anderson and they should be banned.......

GSP’s resume is overrated filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs.

The first fighter he faced who had good wrestling, good striking, and wasn’t a LW (Hendricks) sent him to retirement.

GSP ducked the Hendricks rematch, Whittaker, Woodley, and Lawler for a reason. Those are all bad match ups for him.

I never ranked Georges above Anderson. Like DC says, there are levels to this.

GSP’s resume is overrated filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs.

The first fighter he faced who had good wrestling, good striking, and wasn’t a LW (Hendricks) sent him to retirement.

GSP ducked the Hendricks rematch, Whittaker, Woodley, and Lawler for a reason. Those are all bad match ups for him.
There was never a Lawler fight talked about (which would be an easy easy fight imo and the opinion of most). Gsp also had been talking about taking time off before the Hendricks fight so stupid arguement. Woodley is about as active as Georges as well. He's defended his belt once? Whittaker isn't in his division and yeah you can say he ducked him if you want but he hasn't fought anybody since then nor has he made plans to fight anybody. Maybe he will fight whittaker who knows.

As for his record please show me a champion who has fought tougher competition

I'm a strict realist. Just telling the truth here.

Still waiting for you to prove to me gsp doesn't have an impressive record by showing me someone who has fought harder competition

Anderson Silva has fought and finished much tougher competition. Holds the record for most consecutive wins and title defences. Never tapped to strikes to a semi-professional.

It's simple: anderson.

GSP by almost everything - two division champ, avenged all losses, went out on top, etc etc.

oh, and cough *roids*

Cool, so they must've all won 30 fights in a row in a division where the average is probably around 3 or 4.

For you to insult Fedor's skillset is not only laughable, but it's ignorant. Because not only are you insulting him, but you're insulting guys like Big Nog, Cro Cop, Werdum, Barnett, Sergei, Couture, Arlovski, Mir, Cain, JDS, Stipe, Cormier. The HW top 10 all time is on par or better than most divisions.

Or, I’m just being realistic.

Of the guys you named, those that Fedor fought were pretty one-note at the time of their meeting. Your heavyweight top 12 that you just listed includes 2 LHW fighters...

Or, I’m just being realistic.

Of the guys you named, those that Fedor fought were pretty one-note at the time of their meeting. Your heavyweight top 12 that you just listed includes 2 LHW fighters...

Or you're not being realistic and just choose to shit on fighters because your opinion of their skillset is terrible.

Pretty one note? As in one dimensional?

So if you weigh in at HW and win the HW title, that makes you a LHW? Got it... So why didn't GSP move up and fight the 168lb fighter, Anderson Silva, when he was destroying guys at 185? Why does GSP, the WW, get so much praise for beating BJ Penn, the FW? See how stupid you sound?

Back