I want a piece of CM Punk. Let's start a petition

CM Punk would whoop that ass.....................................................in a scripted WWE match.

Manager at the McDonald's on crinshaw Blvd. I run this shit

Dang it, years of flipping burgers and making the secret sauce for the big macs in the back has paid off. I will support you in your attempt to go from secret sauce maker to UFC champ, i think it a great storyline indeed.

You must be British (EDIT: or Australian or Kiwi or some shit)?

I've spent a lot of time over the pond and never heard an American use the phrase 'built like a brick shit house'.

But I'm happy to stand corrected.

Maybe an age thing, i use that term all the time in fact even to describe my own son.

For real. I want to fight comic book boy.

Let's be real, they can't have Punk fight anybody on the UFC roster again when he's already 0-1.

Should we start a petition? After I beat em down, I'mma give Sherdog a shout out. Then when I go on to become rich and famous I will still participate in these forums and give you all inside info on what goes on behind the UFC scenes.

Come on boys! MAKE muh FAMOUS!!!

6'1, 215 lbs and built like a brick shit house. Highly skilled in Jiu jitsu learned from months of playing UFC 3 on PlayStation 4. I have mastered all of the moves to perfection.

I'm a new age fighter. I'm all about that NEO movement. Punk will have no answer for my Neoness.
Get behind Joe Rogan

Maybe an age thing, i use that term all the time in fact even to describe my own son.

What and you're American?

Ok I stand corrected.

Also, your son sounds hard as nails. You gonna wrap up his fists, drop him in the ball pit and tell him to go nuts or what?

What and you're American?

Ok I stand corrected.

Also, your son sounds hard as nails. You gonna wrap up his fists, drop him in the ball pit and tell him to go nuts or what?

Actually I am Canadian.

I train Goju Karate with my son, i have a brain injury so cant fight anymore period, but i train with my son, he is only 7 speaks 4 languages so far and built like a brick shithouse. He will be trained to fight like a demon if needed but to learn the wisdom to not have to, or hopefully not often, i fought and am fucked, i train him to be much better than i was.

Actually I am Canadian.

I train Goju Karate with my son, i have a brain injury so cant fight anymore period, but i train with my son, he is only 7 speaks 4 languages so far and built like a brick shithouse. He will be trained to fight like a demon if needed but to learn the wisdom to not have to, or hopefully not often, i fought and am fucked, i train him to be much better than i was.

Respect my friend.

Obviously don't go too hard on the kid trying to shape him in your image and don't expect him to be totally level-headed straight away. After all wisdom can't exactly be taught, it comes with time and experience. He will make mistakes and learn from them just like we all did when we were young and he needs to have room to do that.

But hey... what the fuck do I know about your family? You sound like a top notch, caring father and he sounds like an amazing kid. Not surprised you're proud of him. You're lucky to have eachother. I wish you all the best man.

Let's be real, they can't have Punk fight anybody on the UFC roster again when he's already 0-1.

Should we start a petition? After I beat em down, I'mma give Sherdog a shout out. Then when I go on to become rich and famous I will still participate in these forums and give you all inside info on what goes on behind the UFC scenes.

6'1, 215 lbs and built like a brick shit house. Highly skilled in Jiu jitsu learned from months of playing UFC 3 on PlayStation 4. I have mastered all of the moves to perfection.

I'm a new age fighter. I'm all about that NEO movement. Punk will have no answer for my Neoness.
Hell I really think I could last a round or two with CM punk. I've done a little boxing and enough Judo to where I think I can give him trouble on the ground. But I'm not going to pretend like I'm some badass

Respect my friend.

Obviously don't go too hard on the kid trying to shape him in your image and don't expect him to be totally level-headed straight away. After all wisdom can't exactly be taught, it comes with time and experience. He will make mistakes and learn from them just like we all did when we were young and he needs to have room to do that.

But hey... what the fuck do I know about your family? You sound like a top notch, caring father and he sounds like an amazing kid. Not surprised you're proud of him. You're lucky to have eachother. I wish you all the best man.

Thank you, with my brain injury it is not easy, i am stuck in another thread telling me i am a piece of shit father cause my son kisses me on the lips, so go figure. I am learning to not be so hard, and allow him to be 7....but I can tell you, when a 7 year old leads the black belts in Kata and they are not as smooth and the grand master says so, yeah, i am damn proud on my little man.

yeah.. CM Punk.... be brave and call out mighty Mouse if you are for real...

tenor.gif

Thank you, with my brain injury it is not easy, i am stuck in another thread telling me i am a piece of shit father cause my son kisses me on the lips, so go figure. I am learning to not be so hard, and allow him to be 7....but I can tell you, when a 7 year old leads the black belts in Kata and they are not as smooth and the grand master says so, yeah, i am damn proud on my little man.

Well I have two immediate responses to that statement...

Firstly... surely you're too smart to take criticism on an internet message board seriously? Most haters probably never even smelled a woman, let alone produced a child. Don't let that shit get to you.

Secondly (and MUCH more importantly) I would strongly recommend against divulging personal issues / details on an internet forum. Just make your point on the topic in question and leave it at that. The internet is a harsh place. Stop leaving yourself open to criticism! I can't imagine it's doing you any favors.

Back