I want a robot vacuum

1ca86227-fcfc-4436-925e-883057ceb7d5-jpeg.3855640

How much do they run now-a-days?

Despite being lazy, I have 3 cats and fur constantly accumulates

Would be fun to have a robot clean my house for me and terrorize the cats

Anyone own one?

Tell me a story
there's a couple free ones on Titan if you don't mind having to deal with the Hive and Fallen to get them.

I bought one for my girlfriend and she loves it. It works great and like some said it doesn't take the place of a real vacuum but it helps keep her house clean and frees up her time.

My Dad went on a vacuum kick for several years and had a roomba, it was awesome and was like a part of the family. When we couldn't find it, we got worried, but he always showed up. Occasionally he just needed some alone time I guess, and that was ok.

they are alright for light debris and dust. The reservoir is really small and if you use it on the whole house it will need to be cleaned out almost daily, things like hair and thread will clog up the brushes. They are a pain in the ass to clean and maintain.

Other than that they are alright, I had an older one that crapped out pretty quick, recently received a new one as a gift, only use it in small rooms that don't get much traffic because of the reasons listed above.

Then fuck bro go buy one. There are at liek every home decor store. Its not like we're talking about sex robots over here.

I like that Vader one welll even the storm trooper one too come to think of it.. :D

i finally switched to Roomba. We tried other brands, they were great as well but we find it more convenient if we get to let our vacuum run through our phones, while we're away. Roomba does that good and the mapping is pretty accurate, which makes the cleaning more efficient too. I also found this post on fixing common errors, which i think is important in every roomba owner. Hopefully we won't be having any issues though, as it's very expensive.

How much do they run now-a-days?

Despite being lazy, I have 3 cats and fur constantly accumulates

Would be fun to have a robot clean my house for me and terrorize the cats

Anyone own one?

Tell me a story

Yes. Under $200 (I think I paid like $180). ECOVACS N79S. I was preparing to drop $500+ but decided to go with this guy just because I'd never owned one before and wasn't sure how effective it would be. Depending on what your current situation is, it could eliminate a large chunk of your weekly work. I have a house and two dogs that shed like a motherfucker (two motherfuckers then, I guess) and it helps me stay sane and not go postal. Has its limitations but definitely reduced my vacuuming. If you only have cats, you're golden. Do it.

Just make sure you pick up objects off the floor before it runs (especially important if you have kids). Also it may push the pets’ water and food bowls around if they’re kept on a tile floor.

We like ours. I make it a point to get it to run when we’re not home. It’s annoying if you’re watching tv and that thing’s running circles around your feet.

Back