I want remake/remasters of the first 4 Tony Hawk games so bad

Didn't a remastered Tony Hawk game come out a couple of years ago for Xb1 and ps4?
Tony Hawk HD came out awhile ago and was terrible. They didn't really remaster the games, they just took certain levels and threw together a game. Graphics were improved slightly, but no where near what they should have been.

I would definitely grab them if they were remade as well as THUG. Also still holding onto the Skate 4 dream.

I never really got the love for Skate, feels slow in comparison.

Well, it is. It's like comparing a racing sim to Mario Kart, or something. They're completely different games. Skate was just a breath of fresh air. It did wear out it's welcome a bit, after 3 came out so quickly after 2 with few improvements, and I think they were wise to shut it down before they became THPS, with 9000 different games that people eventually got sick of.

Quick question: Did anyone here think "THPS: Ride" would actually work? Did anyone seriously look at that hunk of shit, and think it would actually function like a real skateboard? For fucks sake, even if the thing was perfectly functional, how did they think that people would be able to use it for anything more than just awkwardly turning? Did they think people were actually going to be fooled into thinking they could pull off kickflips in their living room?

LOL. I can't believe they tried to pull that shit off. That's gotta be one of the biggest gaming failures of all time.

Haha, there are still so many songs I'll hear and bam, I'm back grindin' rails.

Yeah man. I was like 14 when that game came out. Turned me on to Lagwagon, Millencollin and Bad Religion. I love that game.

Back