I want to break someones face when they complain about...

I see. Perhaps you're just having bad luck?

Not everyone in France and Ireland is a hard worker.

That is correct, but statistically they are. But its not just hard work, they have good manners, polite and understand that being in service industry means that you have to be professional. While north Americans think that they are serving one of their beer buddies.

I am not saying immigrants as in...ILLEGALS.

I mean it in a sense of people who were born/grew up in a different country.

Maybe you little whiny bitches can actually learn to do some work, you wouldn't have your jobs stolen. Its not that they are stealing your jobs, its because the likes of you are too incompetent to the job. Inadequacy is your real problem not immigrants.
<LikeReally5>

How did Canada and America ever manage to become what they are today if the people are so incompetent? Not every single person in every country is amazing.

I really doubt that you can't find an American guy to do your work. I did a lot of shitty jobs in college and I'm totally white and from a good family. Maybe it's easier to find Mexicans who will do shit for low pay, but it doesn't make them "better workers" than citizens.

Like I said earlier you have to go through a large field to find some American kid who wants these jobs.

Most grown ass adults don’t want to be bar backs and get home at 4am from a Bar anyway.

The kid who works for us is like 25. He goes home at 4. Sleeps 4 hours than works a day job then at the bar again. He does this all week. He’s a great employee. He prob saved over 100K from doing this for years.
The American kids we hire wanna leave after 3 hours then
Complain they didn’t make money.

That is correct, but statistically they are. But its not just hard work, they have good manners, polite and understand that being in service industry means that you have to be professional. While north Americans think that they are serving one of their beer buddies.

I am not saying immigrants as in...ILLEGALS.

I mean it in a sense of people who were born/grew up in a different country.

You just got bad luck, plenty of hard working Canadians and Americans out there. I'm sure if you went to different restaurants around the country you would see them in action.

I believe it was a very direct response.

You may have reading comprehension problems.

Perhaps you would like to state specifically what you didn't understand.

You assume we are hiring illegals yes? Its like you assume the topic is illegal Mexicans and under paying the minimum wage.

Fact of the matter is, the main topic is lazy bitch ass north Americans ( be they white, brown, black, Asian etc...) who have ZERO work ethic. They refuse to work, refuse to provide customer service even though they could make up to 3,500 in net despite the position being a position that requires no education/

Yet they treat customers like shit, they stand in lobbies playing with their phones in front of customers as oppose to offering coffee and they don't bus the tables or the normal shit a server is supposed to do. This is the case IF, they apply.

Meanwhile, we have had workers from France, Ireland, Japan, Mexico and Brazil who do a proper job of providing passable service. They see and observe a customer, they offer coffee and bus their table, they are happy, smiling and attentive with customer service.

So with that being said, perhaps I have misunderstood the American situation since you guys are mainly dealing with illegal Mexicans. In Canada we are dealing with lazy ass citizens who complain about not finding work and yet they offer fuck all to the job.

You assume we are hiring illegals yes? Its like you assume the topic is illegal Mexicans and under paying the minimum wage.

Fact of the matter is, the main topic is lazy bitch ass north Americans ( be they white, brown, black, Asian etc...) who have ZERO work ethic. They refuse to work, refuse to provide customer service even though they could make up to 3,500 in net despite the position being a position that requires no education/

Yet they treat customers like shit, they stand in lobbies playing with their phones in front of customers as oppose to offering coffee and they don't bus the tables or the normal shit a server is supposed to do. This is the case IF, they apply.

Meanwhile, we have had workers from France, Ireland, Japan, Mexico and Brazil who do a proper job of providing passable service. They see and observe a customer, they offer coffee and bus their table, they are happy, smiling and attentive with customer service.

So with that being said, perhaps I have misunderstood the American situation since you guys are mainly dealing with illegal Mexicans. In Canada we are dealing with lazy ass citizens who complain about not finding work and yet they offer fuck all to the job.

I'm going to stop you at the first sentence.

I said no such thing, I implied no such thing.

It isnt my fault that English isn't your first language

<LikeReally5>

How did Canada and America ever manage to become what they are today if the people are so incompetent? Not every single person in every country is amazing.

Its the statistics game not the exceptions game. The thing is, we would LOVE to have a Canadian/American worker at our place. We really would, their ability to speak perfect English and knowing the area is a big asset to our business.

So we hire locals as much as we can but they just don't cut it. Too much complaining, too much playing on the phone in front of customers and too much bullshit drama.

Yes not every Canadian/American worker is lazy but in my experience, there has been ZERO numbers of them working out for more than a week. Like no joke, they don't last a week at the business.

I think the real difference is someone from north america who is applying for something like a bus boy job is the lowest end of employable, meanwhile the people who take the initiative to immigrate to NA are probably the best of their country and just need a job to get started. I'm sure people in Ireland and France complain about lazy Irish and French and fookin Scots taking their jobs.

I'm going to stop you at the first sentence.

I said no such thing, I implied no such thing.

It isnt my fault that English isn't your first language

I am not implying you did. I am simply asking you.

The question mark which is shaped like this ?, actually means that its a question and not a statement.

Do you understand that? (Now I am asking a question)

I'm partners in a few bars and restaurants in jersey and if you want good workers you don't hire Americans. You hire Mexicans.

They do all the grunt work and they do it well and almost never complain. I always try and take good care of my guys. Give them days off, extra money and good pay. They break their asses that's all I know.
That's funny. I also own a few businesses and I see an equal mix of lazy worthless people from each side of the border. People that make blanket statements like what you did are 100% full of shit and pushing an agenda.

The Spanish kid who Bar backs for us makes 300 on busy nights and we also pay him well hourly. He’s a gem and great great worker.

I don’t suck people dry like I’m some billion dollar multi national corporation. We treat our employees very well.

That's really nice of you.

I'm sure most of us know a guy that would work two jobs.

I am not implying you did. I am simply asking you.

The question mark which is shaped like this ?, actually means that its a question and not a statement.

Do you understand that? (Now I am asking a question)

So we seem to be having some communication issues here.

First, you stated that my response didn't address the op.

I asked you to clarify.

The first sentence in your next response, was "So I bet you assume we hire illegal Mexicans?"

This is not a coherent exchange of language.

So while you might not be implying anything by asking that question, it also isn't a response to what part of my original post did you not undersrand, or disagree with.

That's funny. I also own a few businesses and I see an equal mix of lazy worthless people from each side of the border. People that make blanket statements like what you did are 100% full of shit and pushing an agenda.

The restaurant business is almost different from every other business you can name. It’s a different ball game

Its the statistics game not the exceptions game. The thing is, we would LOVE to have a Canadian/American worker at our place. We really would, their ability to speak perfect English and knowing the area is a big asset to our business.

So we hire locals as much as we can but they just don't cut it. Too much complaining, too much playing on the phone in front of customers and too much bullshit drama.

Yes not every Canadian/American worker is lazy but in my experience, there has been ZERO numbers of them working out for more than a week. Like no joke, they don't last a week at the business.

Could be that all the best ones in your area are already taken. You can't be the only restaurant in town!

That's really nice of you.

I'm sure most of us know of a guy that would work two jobs.

Listen Americans work a lot and many jobs, I won’t disgree with that but I notice in the restaurant business it’s a different animal.

You act as if Americans or Canadians didn't lift a finger or grow a single crop.

Superhuman? <DisgustingHHH>

And you're ignoring the monumental contribution made by immigrants in North America.

The railways alone were built on Chinese bones.

And fuck yes, superhuman. The work my grandfathers did back in the fifties would kill you dead. They came to this country with nothing but a a suitcase full of clothes and worked around the clock to pay to get their families here from Europe after WWII. My Italian grandfather worked the mines here and survived three cave ins, until a machine exploded and took his arm off.

I doubt you can even imagine their work ethic. They built their own damned houses, while working sixty hours a week on the job.

I'm not saying Canadians and Americans don't work hard. But holy shit, a first generation immigrant has much higher stakes and absolutely no support. And an illegal immigrant has even higher stakes, for less pay, no benefits, and no access to medical.

I think the real difference is someone from north america who is applying for something like a bus boy job is the lowest end of employable, meanwhile the people who take the initiative to immigrate to NA are probably the best of their country and just need a job to get started. I'm sure people in Ireland and France complain about lazy Irish and French and fookin Scots taking their jobs.

Well its not a bus boy position, its serving which pays well and a very good job considering the fact that you wont need a degree.

At the end of the day, a job is a job. But being a server means that being outstanding is incentivized which is a motivating factor. Yet even if that's not good enough to motivate someone, then no other job is going to bring the best out of you unless its a personal business that you take pride in.

Its a matter of productivity in todays North American generation or lack of.

So we seem to be having some communication issues here.

First, you stated that my response didn't address the op.

I asked you to clarify.

The first sentence in your next response, was "So I bet you assume we hire illegal Mexicans?"

This is not a coherent exchange of language.

So while you might not be implying anything by asking that question, it also isn't a response to what part of my original post did you not undersrand, or disagree with.

This thread is hot on replies, can you cliff the question your trying to ask?

Its not white people bashing!

70 percent of our employees have been from Ireland and France. They are exceptional in customer service and organization skill.

I ran a customer service department out of Dublin.

Awesome people.

<{nope}>
Lol at people wanting Mexican slaves.
Who wouldn't?

awrEqj4_700b.jpg

Back