I want to break someones face when they complain about...

And this leads to employees with incentive to do just enough not to get fired.

This approach misses the carrot, and just uses a stick.

Makes for a toxic work environment.
It's a model Amazon uses to keep prices down. You want lower prices, right?

It doesn't matter anymore. In 10 years, apps and robots will do 90% of the jobs that exist now.

New cars will be sold on Amazon in 2 years.

It doesn't matter anymore. In 10 years, apps and robots will do 90% of the jobs that exist now.

New cars will be sold on Amazon in 2 years.

If it happens that fast we are all fucked.

Have you really considered what purpose all of us useless eaters serve, without a need for labor?

You have to think some elites are going to get the bright idea of exterminating the useless eaters.

If it happens that fast we are all fucked.

Have you really considered what purpose all of us useless eaters serve, without a need for labor?

You have to think some elites are going to get the bright idea of exterminating the useless eaters.
Its not a conspiracy but the "elite". It is cost vs benefit.

Employees are expensive. The fewer employees, the lower the expenses, the lower the prices (to remain competitive).

Dollar stores, Walmart, and Amazon kill small businesses because small companies cannot compete on price. In fact, it is in Amazon's best interest to take a lost. It's a tax write off. And this means lowering prices even more.

So to remain competitive, other companies have to find creative ways to lower expenses. Like cutting full time employees and replacing them with temps, part time and contractors. Also automating more lowers expenses.

(making up numbers here) Let's say for example, you own a house cleaning business in X city. You charge $5 per sq. ft. Now Amazon just started doing home cleaning services in your area and they can charge $.50 per sq. ft. plus the customer gets Prime with free shipping and movies and tv shows, and a free Amazon fire tablet. Can you compete?

I swear to FUCKING god bro! I want to break someone's face and beat the living shit out of people that complain about the whole" immigrants are stealing our jobs"

Like if your are familiar with my post, I make my living online but I also help with my families restaurant. In the restaurant business, its almost impossible to hire decent workers. The tips and wages are generous but when we hire people that are from North America. They FAIL on so many fronts.

Bad entitled attitudes, shitty work ethic, not punctual and the inability to just have basic human decency with fellow co-workers.

After all that, I hear people complain about immigrants, meanwhile, my parents business wouldn't exist if working visa didn't exist.

<{poor?}>

They can come legally and get jobs. 80% less illegal immigrants, and 30% more legal immigrants, because of a somewhat expedited process, would not offend me.

Americans are, in fact, rude to each other and too often customers at work. Arabic men have a good idea, usually, how to be appropriately respectful in the food service industry. It's kind of when you let feminism take over that every scene is a family politics battlefield, and the misery overflows into areas it shouldn't. With women socially in charge, I see a lot of problems. I do think women make as good of managers as men, and often better, but they act different once they make it there.

My rich and spoiled stay-at-home mom of a sister was complaining to my wife about her problems. What were her problems you ask? That they were selling their house and we're moving into a bigger house. She was worried they would have too much house. And it's not that my sister does any housework either. They have a cleaning lady and a nanny.

She's saying this to my wife who works full time, is taking care of 3 kids, a terminally ill mother and a husband with cancer.

Fucking rich people and their first world problems.

My issue is that immigrants take the jobs that will be replaced with technology. It’s already happening all over the place. Also the step up but still low level jobs that minorities tend to take, like at airports. It’s all kiosks now. So the level of work left for unskilled people, immigrants or not are going away. What happens then? These people have to eat...so either the government supports them, or they steal from others.

My issue is that immigrants take the jobs that will be replaced with technology. It’s already happening all over the place. Also the step up but still low level jobs that minorities tend to take, like at airports. It’s all kiosks now. So the level of work left for unskilled people, immigrants or not are going away. What happens then? These people have to eat...so either the government supports them, or they steal from others.
Technology is replacing skilled labor as well.

because they are dumb college student who dont know anything yet

The workers that are from France, Ireland are also going to school and are college age. Yet they have amazing work ethic and maturity. It cant be just dumb college student.

if you can have your job stolen by a non English speaking, non first world educated immigrant...

You are perhaps the biggest Can in the civilized world and your opinion, IMO, is invalid and irrelevant

Guarteed basic minimum income. They have already tested its impact in some cities. They are currently doing a similar test in Stockton. We already produce enough to feed and clothe everybody. With machines increasing efficiency, this really is the only way to go.

Guarteed basic minimum income. They have already tested its impact in some cities. They are currently doing a similar test in Stockton. We already produce enough to feed and clothe everybody. With machines increasing efficiency, this really is the only way to go.

Please expand on this...how does it work in those cities?

That's not true. Depending on the city Working til 4 at a bar then waking up at 9 for a day job doesn't mean he is rolling in dough.

I mean who better than you would know right! Considering you don’t even know the person I’m speaking about lol

Generally, I feel that the jobs most immigrants take are undesirable jobs that people don't want in the first place.
They do the jobs that people don't want to do for they pay they are offering.

Rest assured, if mowing lawns, flipping burgers and throwing shingles paid $20 an hour or more, more natives would be doing those jobs.

They do the jobs that people don't want to do for they pay they are offering.

Rest assured, if mowing lawns, flipping burgers and throwing shingles paid $20 an hour or more, more natives would be doing those jobs.
Truth though.

I never really understand the whole immigrant thing?
“I was born in this country so I deserve shit! Somebody born in a different doesn’t deserve the same shit!”

Why Brian, what the fuck did you ever do to deserve anything other than deliver photocopies for staples and burden the health system with your obesity?
Just because we’re born in the same country doesn’t mean we’re on the same team, you’ve got no problem hiding your second job from the tax man and cutting me up in traffic, but we’re some body from a different country does it we’re bros? Go fuck your self Brian.

Back