I want to break someones face when they complain about...

if you're an american and you got your job taken from an immigrant, illegal or not, you're fucking garbage.

Lots of " immigrants " work in IT . My wife is a consultant for a midsized IT firm and makes about 130k a year , which is pretty commiserat with her peers and there is plenty of downward pressure in that field due to extensive use of work visa's by companies like Capital One . Its not just fucking roofers and landscapers there we're talking about here.

Yep that is really the problem if he can increase the starting pay he might get people from other establishments that already have good experience or else the only one that will work are really desperate people who probably have been kicked out for bad habits like MASTURBATING AT WORK and what not.

Yeah......nobody is disputing any of that , you're arguing with yourself.

He's saying that its a race to bottom where we all lose. What happens to a consumer / service based economy when everyone is un or underemployed , when discretionary income dries up?
We weren't having an argument. I wasn't arguing with him. Don't jump into conversations that have nothing to do with you.

And besides, he asked a question to me and I answered it.

We weren't having an argument. I wasn't arguing with him. Don't jump into conversations that have nothing to do with you.

And besides, he asked a question to me and I answered it.

On a public message board? Fuck off.

You typed a novella to iterate something that is plainly obvious to anyone that can tie a shoe.

" Its about maximizing profits!"

No shit , Krugman! Thanks for economics lesson.

You didnt answer his question anyway , he asked " what's gonna happen when" not " why is this happening " . You used it as an opportunity to try and sound like someone that had something perceptive to say.......and failed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear to FUCKING god bro! I want to break someone's face and beat the living shit out of people that complain about the whole" immigrants are stealing our jobs"

Like if your are familiar with my post, I make my living online but I also help with my families restaurant. In the restaurant business, its almost impossible to hire decent workers. The tips and wages are generous but when we hire people that are from North America. They FAIL on so many fronts.

Bad entitled attitudes, shitty work ethic, not punctual and the inability to just have basic human decency with fellow co-workers.

After all that, I hear people complain about immigrants, meanwhile, my parents business wouldn't exist if working visa didn't exist.

I live in Japan. Most jobs waiting tables in cafes/restaurants are done by Japanese students, making some money whilst they study, also to build working "libido" and know the value of a dollar.

American youth are robbed of this opportunity.

Where I live, counties are going bankrupt because the municipalities are mismanaged and the union workers are grossly overpaid for what they do. A beat cop or patrolman should never make 200k plus. A garbage man should not make 6 figures. Guys on road crews shouldn’t make 6 figures. The guy who takes your ticket on a train isn’t even necessary and could be replaced with tech...that saves 90k a year per person. So it’s not just population causing issues, it’s gross mismanagement as well.

I go to the Mexican restaurant where I live instead of the one owned by the white people. They give me insane attitude, act like they are better than me, act like I am a nuisance, etc. I usually go into places like that in a fairly congenial mood also--there might be a good looking waitress. Doubtful though where I live.

True but we all have to start somewhere. The funny thing is, the people we hire that are from our country are folks that complain over nothing. Like most customers never say or do anything inappropriate. Some customers can be grumpy since we serve morning/brunch type foods and early morning has them act groggy but nothing too offensive.

The tips are good and since its not nighttime setting, you are not going to get asshole customers but working folks looking for a pick me up before going to work or families looking to try a breakfast place.
If the people from your country are so good, then why the fuck don't you get your ass back there?

if you're an american and you got your job taken from an immigrant, illegal or not, you're fucking garbage.

Pretty much this. If you are so shitty at your job that someone who barely speaks English and isn’t familiar with the country can just come in and do it because they get paid less, you sucked at your job and should have worked harder.

Ah that could be really problematic

How so?

I told you that if a person has the experience, they will start of with high pay and their earning potential will be greater than servers.

He wants it both ways. He wants great applicants for terrible pay.

Did you even read my post?

If you have experience then you start off with higher pay. If you have no experience then you start off at a lower pay in order to learn and prove yourself.

From the sound of it, you guys seem really entitled. Like what I and many people offer is the standard. People with experience and skill will start off with greater pay and others will not.

As far as restaurants & retail the worst service I've noticed has been from Indian or Asians. Americans & Europeans have been consistently the best from my experience.

Back