I want to watch Citizen Kane but I have ADD

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I tried a few times.

I can't focus on it - everyone says it's awesome and it's important for cinnamatic history but every time I watch it it's so slow paced I think about other stuff, I walk around, I roll around on the floor with cats

How can I watch this movie?

Cliffs?

The squawking bird edit doesn't jolt you back into focus?

I'm not joking, I watched this movie one time in it's entirety and I can't tell you one thing that fucking happened. Nothing stuck in my head - I just was thinking about other shit the whole time

I know how you feel. you need to be in a certain mood to watch analytical mood.

Maybe if you watch this movie about the making of Citizen Kane, you will find Citizen Kane more interesting afterward?

I don't know. Maybe Citizen Kane just isn't your thing.

I know how you feel. you need to be in a certain mood to watch analytical mood.

I tried to watch Natcho Libre with Jack black while drinking beers .... I couldn't do that either it was a horrible time

Maybe if you watch this movie about the making of Citizen Kane, you will find Citizen Kane more interesting afterward?

I don't know. Maybe Citizen Kane just isn't your thing.

I'll add that do my to do list

I been watching stuff on my phone while at work

OZTq7tpe1t-12.png

Smoke a doobie. You will make it through the film and all of the special features.

I felt the same way when I tried watching it and I don't have a.d.d.. I couldn't watch the whole movie I don't get how its supposed to be so good.

I felt the same way when I tried watching it and I don't have a.d.d.. I couldn't watch the whole movie I don't get how its supposed to be so good.

I know right, don't you feel like you're missing out like I do? I want to watchit so bad but I can't

My back is destroyed and I have all the time in the world to watch it but I just can't/

It's been copied so much, when I finally saw it, nothing was new to me. It's technical achievements are a standard to a lot of filmmakers and I think they did it better. I don't give a damn if other people think it deserves respect because it was the first, when it really wasn't. I don't hate it, but I don't have a desire to see it again.

Back