I want to work in the Cannabis Industry in Canada

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
images

What should I do to land on this dream job?

Sherdog Potters share your knowledge.

Go to the nearest dispensary and ask to put up a flyer saying you are looking to get into the business in any way you can like working/volunteering to work and Learn it.

Grow your own, using the latest technology, investigate, and research everything needed in order to grow, make your own strain, come up with a catchy name for it. Grow your network, sample it out, and advertise it.

You gotta take courses before you can work at a dispensary . I believe it’s called Safe Sell or something like that.
You gotta go to weed school just to be a Bud Tender

They're building a gigantic weed farm like 5 minutes away from my house.

I've got a basement you could live in ...

I want to know more about planting.

Germinating
Indoor planting
Resin
Different kinds

There is this place in Denver called smoke and paint they give you a little bit of shitty weed but you can bring your own and they teach you to paint a picture. You could do that easy and they make good money.
Or you could invest in some land and grow equipment but I don't know how much the government will be involved in all that

Start a blog and become a bud critic. Then go to a store and threaten to write negative reviews unless they hire you.

This would work best in a store controlled by a motorcycle gang.

You’re welcome.

No you don't. The US is giving lifetime bans on entering the US to all Canadians that work or have worked in the cannabis industry and all investors that have or had stocks in the cannabis-related business or even indirectly through companies that are loosely related, even if they never used the drug themselves. Border agents are checking social media accounts and downloading the content of your electronic devices for any proof of involvement. When they ask you what job you do, if you lie and they find out, you also get a lifetime ban.

I would also like to work in the cannabis industry in Canada, sign me up

Back