I Was On TV

Is it now hard relating to friends and family and all the other "regular" people that your forced to exist with out in public? I mean, it has to be difficult and test your patience talking to all the pedestrian commoners who can't relate to your achievement.

I actually did a full on news interview that aired

I've been looking for better forums all morning
I wish you the best (points my own finger in my face, “don’t you do it, don’t you fucking cry, you worthless piece of shit, be strong”)7B0C28D9-5C16-4865-9A4A-6BE1AAB8345E.gifI wish you great things

I have something in my eyes

It’s about time pete !

or diet tips for a new generation such as how to microwave a chocolate bar the correct way?

<LikeReally5>

There's really no right way to do it, many variables and factors come into play such as the age of the microwave, type of chocolate bar, even the room temperature the bar was left in etc etc

It's trial by error and learn from experience

I would suggest playing it safe and trying very few seconds at a time cause you don't want to peel the wrapper and burn my chest skin with hot melted chocolate again

My friend might be on some TLC reality show. Apparently the family lives nearby and went to the city's father daughter dance. My friend tried to avoid cameras but his daughter was obsessed with getting in the shot. They also signed those papers saying it was ok to show them.

There's really no right way to do it, many variables and factors come into play such as the age of the microwave, type of chocolate bar, even the room temperature the bar was left in etc etc

It's trial by error and learn from experience

I would suggest playing it safe and trying very few seconds at a time cause you don't want to peel the wrapper and burn my chest skin with hot melted chocolate again
Not a big chocolate eater but I actually prefer it right out the freezer when I do. Crisp and cold.

Not a big chocolate eater but I actually prefer it right out the freezer when I do. Crisp and cold.

I don't understand. It's hard to bite into. You have a cold lump in your mouth that does not melt in a satisfactory way. You are forced to chew it and can't savor any flavour.

wtf

When I was twelve I made the local channel in a production of Gilbert and Sullivan's "Pirates of Penzance".

I was the Pirate King, and I pretty much nailed it.

I don't understand. It's hard to bite into. You have a cold lump in your mouth that does not melt in a satisfactory way. You are forced to chew it and can't savor any flavour.

wtf
When you eat an otherwise healthy and good diet you have good strong teeth and biting chocolate is no issue.
:cool:

Back