I Was On TV

I was on TV for almost the same thing
Went to a Dodger/Giant game back in the day at Chavez ravine, both Sheffield and Bonds jacked deep homers, Bond's landed right in front of us and since everyone else was trying to catch the ball it was super easy to spot my bro, myself, an particularly my Dad's giant self on Sportscenter that night

if one of us could reach the level of Scott Steiner interviewed after his fast food restaurant got robbed........we'd be immortalized forever

This is how Pamela Anderson was discovered.

<LikeReally5>

Enjoy your cold chocolate bars weirdo
I think this is one of the great Clippy questions of our time and demands a Poll. Warm melting gooey gross chocolate or Crisp, Firm, Hard yummy chocolate?

He's the dude who wears the world's longest t-shirts.
Not for long
The big and tall shop where I get my clothes dont make em anymore so after I run through this last batch Im fucked

Can you come do my daughters birthday party? (we can't afford Matt Damon and James Gunn is out for obvious reasons). I promised her a celebrity.

I actually got arrested on tv, scared the shit out of my mom(parents were watching the news)

Stay true to yourself, don't let all the new fame go to your head.

You cant just leave this out there without the story
it was a bullshit bust, we were caught selling fireworks out of a warehouse in Detroit. My brothers said they saw me get handcuffed and being walked to the car with a big smile on my face saying “you brought a fuckjng swat? I can take you guys to 4 crack houses right now, and you can make a difference “ or something to that effect

Hey! No he doesn’t
They’re the same size, don’t be an asshole
its when she was at her best!

11356985.jpg

This is OK but I think the cameraman at the Raiders game last year captured more of your personality. This new one kinda looks like a long shot of King Kong Bundy attending a funeral. Still I'm happy for you're that you're still getting TV work.

Not for long
The big and tall shop where I get my clothes dont make em anymore so after I run through this last batch Im fucked
I'm not as big as you, but i used to wear extra large t-shirts. Once i stopped and started wearing regular fitting t-shirts i can't imagine going back.

Back