I was stuck in a construction zone for a while

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Don't you hate that. Me and the wife, going across to a near by village to get sea food. She got the hunger pains bad. I could eat too. Let's do this! Drive drive drive.

Construction zone

<34>

Wait wait wait

Get past it.

Our stomachs growl at each other, the drive resumes. Drive faster to make up lost time. I don't give a fuck

Another even lengthier construction zone

<DCrying>

Waiting waiting waiting - EPIC wait. I get to know the white van ahead of me. I study it as we listen to music, quiet - Hanger pains ensue.

Wait wait wait.

The white van in front of me turns off it's engine .... fuck ... not a good sign. How long is the wait!?!? Nothing to see.

I play my favourite game.

I pull up slghtly and look back as the car behind me pulls up slightly, and each vehicle behind that, back to eternity.

I do it again, everyone plays. It's making the time go by. We're really close to the white van and the wife tells me to stop.

Waiting waiting waiting. OMG a 7 minute song just completed. I hang my arm out the window and get an uneven tan.

White van in front of me, white van.

This sucks ... still waiting. Like an absurdly long time.

I can now close my eyes and still see the white van.

Finally an army of vehicles from beyond the construction zone pass by, we know it's our turn.

Everyone turns their vehicles back on.

I look at the all too familiar white van ahead of me, it begins to move, slowly, a few car lengths and turns into his home

OMG

I laughed SOOOOOO hard. The guy was THAT close to his home and had to wait in a construction zone for soooo long.

Like I needed that punchline to get over the rage of the construction zone shit. Following that damn truck with the follow me sign .... like really? It's not a labyrinth I don't need to follow the "follow me" truck.

But that white van guy, hot damn. If I was him I would have just left my vehicle, made some sweet sweet mac and cheese, sat back, ate it up, watched a show and came back out to move the vehicle when it was time.

Damn man to be so close yet so far

Really makes you think

Should have made a detour/pitstop to the gloryhole.

Amazing that your survived such an ordeal truly a life changing experience.

Construction is only going to get worse once Doug Ford completely opens up the province for developers. Get used to it

Holy crap Clippy :eek: this was REALLY well written! It takes serious skill to write that way and it won't get the appreciation it deserves here....but well done man. Truly, well done.

Man, fuck some construction zones. I'll literally turn around and go back home.

Man, fuck some construction zones. I'll literally turn around and go back home.

But the sea food was on the other side

We were way too amped up to get sea food

Cloopu, I find it unnerving that you're married. I keep seeing this raccoon around the neighborhood, looks mean. Later for breakfast I'm making waffles and having a little yogurt, some coffee is brewing.
That's what's wrong with current society, modernization has left a wake of genderless... but now I've gone off topic.

You should have been like Karo Parisyan do you know who I am bro let me pass.

well did you get the sea food or did your wife's hanger pains destroy everything around her?

well did you get the sea food or did your wife's hanger pains destroy everything around her?

We split a large seafood platter thing good times

LOTS of sea food

I live in Montreal and the entire island is a construction zone. It will be for the next 5 years

The fucking irony of listening to Free Bird when you're trapped in a car

Back